Status
Not open for further replies.

fofjjsr

Android4life
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Description: Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone - Champagne
Price: $200 (will listen to offers)
Condition: 9/10, absolutely mint, looks brand new. Beautiful headphones.
Includes: Original Box and packaging and all original cables along with carrying case.
Item location: North Dakota
Shipping: USPS
Payment options: PayPal
Additional info: These headphones are fantastic, I just didn't use them because I preferred the smaller Solo style which I also own.

beats-studio-over-ear-headphone-champagne-900-00271-01-a.jpgIMG_20141205_110501.jpgIMG_20141205_110522.jpgIMG_20141205_110539.jpg
The world's most famous headphone has been completely redesigned and reimagined. The new Beats Studio® is lighter, sexier, stronger and more comfortable, with precision sound, Adaptive Noise Canceling, a 20-hour rechargeable battery and RemoteTalk™. It has all the energy and excitement you expect from Beats, plus a powerful, reengineered sound.

Keep it real
The Beats Acoustic Engine makes your listening experience intimate, personal, and real. The Beats signature DSP software is designed to generate an emotional experience. This is how music would sound if the artist could play it back for you in person.

Lighter, stronger
Streamlined and sleek, the Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone is 13 percent lighter than the original and has a lighter, stronger, and more comfortable headband. Softer ear cups and an ergonomic bellow create a flexible, custom fit for every head shape.

Enjoy for hours
The New Beats Studio has a 20-hour rechargeable battery. To prevent wasting energy, the Auto On/Off feature turns off when you unplug, and displays with a visible Battery Fuel Gauge. The Studio can be charged via micro USB almost anywhere.

Cancel the noise
Silence the noise from your daily commute or the drama from your loud neighbors with no-compromise dual-mode Adaptive Noise Canceling. ANC automatically strikes a balance between your music and the world outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmitrbol