ATT HTC One (M8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

boo516

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Item description: Very good HTC One (M8) with dbrand skin (removable) and glass screen protector both flawless application, Speck Case also included
Price: $350+shipping
Locked to ATT
Condition: 8.5/10 phone has a small ding on corner. No other problems
Includes: Phone (skin and screen protector already on), charger, speck case
Item location: Nashville
Shipping: Up to Seller
Payment options: PayPal, Venmo
Addition info: Phone's in wonderful condition minus the ding. I take really good care of everything. I am the first user from a smoke free environment. Used for less than 6 months, I just switch phones really quickly and get bored.
Contact info: PM, post below, or email haoyu.li@live.com (fastest way to reach me)

Kolten Nay

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
Don't wanna waste your time, because I'm not interested, but one quick question : Why the move to Blackberry?

Posted via the Android Central App

boo516

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Don't wanna waste your time, because I'm not interested, but one quick question : Why the move to Blackberry?

Posted via the Android Central App

Honestly, just something new and email. The HTC sense ui was really boring and the email support for aliases sucked. Blackberry handles email really well and that's what I needed. Plus for the super important android apps, I can just side load them. Only one I really use is Google Play Music.

ravenskman1

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
What Blackberry are you looking for?

I'm an active member over on CrackBerry so I have a few I can possibly trade, and as a college student myself, I know your struggle

Status
Not open for further replies.