LG G3 Spigen case & LG G3 battery and cradle

Status
Not open for further replies.

08BlackWRX

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Item Description: LG G3 Spigen Slim Armor case in Metal slate color w/ unused screen protector & LG G3 extra battery and charging cradle (straight from LG)
Price: $12 (case) / $50 (battery & cradle) prices include shipping! Prices are OBO
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: N/A
Condition: case is used / battery & cradle are new in unopened packaging.
Includes: stated above
Item Location: Rocky Hill, CT
Shipping Details: USPS
Payment Options: Paypal only
Additional Info:
Photos:

Contact Info - Please PM or post below.

john_v

Q&A Team
Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Forgive my bad eyes but I'm having a hard time telling from the picture... Dies the cradle charge a spare battery at the same time as the phone?

If so very interested in the cradle and battery

Posted via the Android Central App

08BlackWRX

May 21, 2011
Visit site
The battery slides into the cradle on the side and then you use your charger you currently have to charge the extra battery.

bjballar41

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
Just curious any regrets on going to it. It may be the route we start going after these phones. I may be interested in the case the. If u still have it

08BlackWRX

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Just curious any regrets on going to it. It may be the route we start going after these phones. I may be interested in the case the. If u still have it

Love the OnePlus! One of the best phones I've had. This and the M8 are my 2 favorites. I might of had to had both if the M8 had a better camera. Yup I still have the case.

bjballar41

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
How's the camera compare to the g3. I love it. How would I go about buying the case from u. I hadn't bought anything on here. Pm if u want

08BlackWRX

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I'd you want the case PayPal me @ [email removed by Moderator (per guidelines)]

Yes should work with a tempered glass screen protector. Had one on mine when I had it with the case.

Camera is pretty comparable. Slight edge to the G3 for the faster auto focus and better UI

Last edited by a moderator:

kflanegan

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Will do the battery and cradle for $35 shipped

I'll do the battery and cradle for $30 shipped goods payment. Send me a pm with your PayPal or I'll send you mine so you can send me an invoice. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.