Im selling my brand new G2. I had my old G2 listed here for sale a couple weeks ago, but pulled the listing when I discovered that some dust had found its way under the screen. I sent the phone back to T-mobile and they sent me a new one. But while I was waiting for the new one I picked up an HD7 to see if I would like it and I fell in love with the thing! So now I have no need for the new G2 that just came in.

It still has the factory protectors on all the surfaces, I only turned it on the make sure it worked and take the last picture. Its never been used. It comes with everything, all the new accessories and stuff t-mobile sent me, the only thing they didn't send was a new box and memory card, so it comes with my original box and card.

Im asking $400 shipped anywhere in the US. Not interested in trades, I have a phone im happy with for now. I have good feedback on ebay under the same name, any questions ask!

Thanks
    Ben

(I blocked out the serial #'s because this is a public forum. If you have a reason to need them pm me)

12-16-2010 06:44 PM
    Bump for lower price!
    12-20-2010 10:24 AM
    Go any lower than 400?

Btw how do you like the HD7? I was looking at WP7's at the microsoft store. Pretty sweet!
    12-22-2010 12:21 PM
    Go any lower than 400?

Btw how do you like the HD7? I was looking at WP7's at the microsoft store. Pretty sweet!
    I actually have an offer for $400 from someone on the XDA already. But he's in Portugal. But id much rather ship within the US, id take $15 off since the shipping would be cheaper and offer it to you for $385. But I wouldn't go any less than that since I have the other offer.

And I love my HD7, actually I love WP7. The actual HD7 itself is definitely a beta effort hardware wise, but the software is amazing. Its still early and missing some stuff but what is there is the best out there imo.
    12-23-2010 11:51 AM
    Alright then, i cant go that high.

The WP7 seemed pretty fluid when i played with it, almost enough to pry me away from android :O

We'll see haha.

Take it easy man.
    12-23-2010 04:30 PM
    I,ll buy it if it's $300
    12-23-2010 05:51 PM
    ok $350
    12-30-2010 02:39 PM
    Jealous
    01-08-2011 06:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD