BIG BOY TRADE! MINT VERIZON BLUE LG G3 WITH EXTRAS, CHROMEBOOK, NEW Verizon LG G PAD 7.0 LTE

Status
Not open for further replies.

radyoactive

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Looking to trade my MINT BLUE Verizon LG G3. Still has factory stickers on the back and sides. Screen is mint with a perfectly installed Tech Armor Ballistic glass screen protector. Included is the box with the charger and USB cable still in the plastic, new in box white Caseology TPU case, 2 new Spartan Shield glass screen protectors, a used in box Spigen slate Ultra Hybrid case, and a Ringke Slim clear case.

Your device must be in mint condition as well with box and charger.

I also have a white Acer C720P Chromebook with the Touchscreen with box and/or a brand new in box Verizon 4G LTE G PAD 7.0 that I would add for the right deal.

Will consider trading for the following:

Verizon Galaxy S6 EDGE for G3, Chromebook, and LG G PAD 7.0 (will wait until it's released)
Verizon White Nexus 6 for G3 and Chromebook, (will wait until it is released)
Verizon Galaxy Note Edge for G3 and Chromebook
Motorola Droid Turbo 32GB with Ballistic Nylon for G3 or 64Gb for G3 and LG G PAD 7.0
Moto X 32GB with football or congac leather back for G3

I may consider other phones and other combos.

I have excellent feedback here, Ebay, Swappa and you must have excellent feedback too. We will agree on ship method and pay our own way.

Thanks for looking!

Thread title: (WTS/WTT)
Item Description: MINT VERIZON BLUE VERIZON LG G3
Price:
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: All Verizon 4GLTE phones are unlocked but I have not tried this on another carrier.
Condition: MINT, NO SCRATCHES OR NICKS
Includes: BOX with charger cable still in plastic, 3 cases, 2 extra glass screen protectors, 1 already installed
Item Location: FL
Shipping Details: Pay each way
Payment Options: Trade/Paypal
Additional Info:

DSC_0056.jpg
DSC_0057.jpg
DSC_0058.jpg

zxphenomenalxz

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Yeah that sounds reasonable. My highest was 200 I was hoping but 150 was my lowest. Let me know

Posted via the Android Central App

vzwdj

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I have a like new Verizon S5 in Gold in box with all plus a black official Samsung wireless charging back cover, black TPU case , and screen protectors...any interest in trying to work something out?

radyoactive

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I have a like new Verizon S5 in Gold in box with all plus a black official Samsung wireless charging back cover, black TPU case , and screen protectors...any interest in trying to work something out?

Thanks but really not interested in the S5.

radyoactive

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Both are great phones but the Z3v does not have advanced calling 1.0 so no data while on calls. Both have great battery life, the screen on the G3 is better but the Z3v is waterproof which is the only reason I was keeping it because the G3 is the better phone.

zxphenomenalxz

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Gotcha thanks for the feedback.

2015 and a phone can't do voice and data.. that's crazy I didn't know that..

I might of found someone locally to do my trade for note 4 plus 150... blue one too... the blue is sexy..

Posted via the Android Central App

radyoactive

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
If the G3 gets 5.0 soon enough it might be enough for me to not get another Nexus 6. I might cave for the S6 Edge if the price isn't ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown