New/Unused - Assorted Galaxy S6 and S6 edge Spigen Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I do, do you have any other cases I could throw you a few extra dollars for that you aren't going to be using? Might as well since you're already sending the two. ;-)

Posted via the Android Central App
Let me look. Might be a little while. I'm swamped at work this morning.

kflanegan

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Let me look. Might be a little while. I'm swamped at work this morning.

No worries, I won't get her phone until Thursday or Friday anyway. Let me know and I'll submit payment after we figure out what you have and the total. :)

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Sure I'll buy that one off you as well, how much for all three shipped? I'm thinking $15 sounds good again. If that's alright I'll send the money over shortly. Thanks!

Well, if I toss that in its going to be even more expensive for me to ship and we had agreed on $12 for the other two. How about $18 and they're yours out the door today? They're unused brand new cases.

kflanegan

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Well, if I toss that in its going to be even more expensive for me to ship and we had agreed on $12 for the other two. How about $18 and they're yours out the door today? They're unused brand new cases.

I thought I was being generous with the $15 since our other deal included three cases and front and back screen protectors. I'll give you $16 is that fair? :)

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I thought I was being generous with the $15 since our other deal included three cases and front and back screen protectors. I'll give you $16 is that fair? :)

It'll cost me a good $6 to ship it, so make it $17 so I can at least make $10 on these. The Neo Hybrid alone is $20 on Amazon. :)

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
So I still have a ton of accessories that I haven't listed yet. If anyone is interested, let me know, and I'll add them to this thread.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci