New/Unused - Assorted Galaxy S6 and S6 edge Spigen Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I do, do you have any other cases I could throw you a few extra dollars for that you aren't going to be using? Might as well since you're already sending the two. ;-)

Posted via the Android Central App
Let me look. Might be a little while. I'm swamped at work this morning.

kflanegan

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Let me look. Might be a little while. I'm swamped at work this morning.

No worries, I won't get her phone until Thursday or Friday anyway. Let me know and I'll submit payment after we figure out what you have and the total. :)

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Sure I'll buy that one off you as well, how much for all three shipped? I'm thinking $15 sounds good again. If that's alright I'll send the money over shortly. Thanks!

Well, if I toss that in its going to be even more expensive for me to ship and we had agreed on $12 for the other two. How about $18 and they're yours out the door today? They're unused brand new cases.

kflanegan

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Well, if I toss that in its going to be even more expensive for me to ship and we had agreed on $12 for the other two. How about $18 and they're yours out the door today? They're unused brand new cases.

I thought I was being generous with the $15 since our other deal included three cases and front and back screen protectors. I'll give you $16 is that fair? :)

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I thought I was being generous with the $15 since our other deal included three cases and front and back screen protectors. I'll give you $16 is that fair? :)

It'll cost me a good $6 to ship it, so make it $17 so I can at least make $10 on these. The Neo Hybrid alone is $20 on Amazon. :)

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
So I still have a ton of accessories that I haven't listed yet. If anyone is interested, let me know, and I'll add them to this thread.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.