I have a Droid Incredible that is without a doubt the best phone I ever owned. My problem is I am switching service providers and can not use this phone on the Sprint Network.

Phone: Rooted with Virtuous Rom 3.1. Obviously it has a good ESN because I am still using it but if you want to call Verizon to check it out the ESN# is A1000013522COB. The sku# is ADR6300VW. This has the AMOLED screen. The phone is in like new condition as has been protected one way or another since I bought it. I tried to download pictures of everything but the file size is too big. If you would like pictures, e-mail me with you e-mail address and I will send them to you.
    PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. THANK YOU

Listed below is what is included:

1) 4 wall charges
    2) Docking station
    3) Extra battery Seidio 1750
    4) 2 screen protectors + 1 that is on the phone
    5) Pouch holder for use with no case on phone
    6) Spring clip holder w/swivel for use with Seidio Innocase II
    7) Seidio Innocase II
    8) Seidio Innocase Rugged w/ Spring clip holder w/ swivel. (Fully Protected)

As you can see I have everything covered here. There are times when I want the phone fully protected then times when I need it as slim as possible. Plus with all the charges I have you will never need to carry a charger with you.
    I paid over $700 for everything as I paid for the phone outright because I did not want to re up with Verizon.
    If you are interested you can e-mail me at an41466@gmail.com.
    I am listing it here first before I try EBAY but i will accept any price over $550.00 before the end of the week.
    01-03-2011 10:45 AM
    Please post what you ended up getting for your Incredible.. I hope you get what you are asking for it but most that I have seen lately have been going for around $350...
    01-03-2011 03:19 PM
    I purchased the phone about 5 months ago for $530.00.
    The extras were purchased soon after and I spent close to $200 on everything.
    So I figure if someone wants the whole package and not have to buy everything separately and wait for it to come in, its worth the $550 I am asking.
    If not, then its on to EBAY. I just figured I would try here first.
    01-03-2011 04:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD