AT&T Galaxy S6 Edge Black 32GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Item Description: Black AT&T Galaxy S6 Edge 32GB

Price: $650 Paypal gift or you pay the Paypal fees

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Not unlocked, but did request unlock code so hopefully tomorrow

Condition: Small scuff on sim tray, nothing else that I can see. Marking as 8 out of 10 because it's used and you might notice something I didn't

Includes: Box, screen protector installed but peeling because of case, Speck case, clear TPU case, fast charger, extra cable

Item Location: Washington State

Shipping Details: USPS Priority with signature and insurance to US confirmed Paypal address only

Payment Options: Paypal gift or goods

Additional Info: Will only consider trade for 64GB iPhone 6 Plus in great condition. AT&T, Verizon, or Unlocked. If a trade were to take place you would either need to ship first, or buy my phone off Swappa then I would buy yours in return off Swappa. Pictures will have my listing code for Swappa. This is not attached to a Next Plan as I have it listed on Swappa and they don't allow financed phones. IMEI is clean and clear as it's listed on Swappa. I just want to go back to the 6 Plus.

Photos: WP_20150520_003.jpg WP_20150520_001.jpgWP_20150520_004.jpgWP_20150520_005.jpgWP_20150520_006.jpg

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

Status
Not open for further replies.