WTS: Unused/Sealed Nexus Player

Item Description: Unused/Sealed Nexus Player purchased from the Play Store

Price: $60 with free shipping.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked: N/A

Condition: New, unused and unopened. 10/10

Includes: Everything that originally comes with it, as it is new, unused and unopened.

Item Location: Southern Illinois

Shipping Details: I'll most likely ship via USPS Priority Shipping, or we can work something specific out if you would like.

Payment Options: PayPal or Google Wallet

Additional Info: Nothing really, just decided to go the Apple route, and have a Roku 3 already, so this is kind of unnecessary - and I bought it a little while ago and missed my return window. Feel free to make me an offer and check out my feedback here, CrackBerry, Swappa under "Andrew W." and on eBay under Wildo6882 - you can definitely purchase from me with confidence

Photos: See below.

Contact Info: Please PM or post below
    Attached Thumbnails Unused/Sealed Nexus Player-img_0099.jpg   Unused/Sealed Nexus Player-img_0100.jpg  
    05-26-2015 01:56 PM
    PMed!
    05-26-2015 07:47 PM
    PMed!
    Just responded. Let me know what you think. Thanks!
    05-26-2015 07:52 PM
    Sold! Will be shipping tomorrow.
    05-26-2015 08:00 PM
    Appreciate the deal. =)
    05-26-2015 08:01 PM
    Appreciate the deal. =)
    No problem. Just make sure to send me your address so I can ship it tomorrow.
    05-26-2015 09:10 PM
    Awe man, would have bought this from you if I had known. Let me know wheen you have other items up for sale. You've been a great seller and I've enjoyed all our transactions thus far. ;-)
    Wildo6882 likes this.
    05-27-2015 10:43 PM
    Awe man, would have bought this from you if I had known. Let me know wheen you have other items up for sale. You've been a great seller and I've enjoyed all our transactions thus far. ;-)
    Sorry man. Had it up for half a day before he swooped in and snagged it. Just mailed it out today. Funny thing is, I'm most likely picking up in the Android world again. I jumped all in on iOS and Mac and just can't handle the walled in garden. As smooth and nice as the 6 Plus is, it just doesn't give me the options that Android can. I think I need to face it, I'm an Android guy!
    worldspy99 and kflanegan like this.
    05-28-2015 09:30 PM
    Sorry man. Had it up for half a day before he swooped in and snagged it. Just mailed it out today. Funny thing is, I'm most likely picking up in the Android world again. I jumped all in on iOS and Mac and just can't handle the walled in garden. As smooth and nice as the 6 Plus is, it just doesn't give me the options that Android can. I think I need to face it, I'm an Android guy!
    That's funny I'm going the opposite direction. I've been on Android so long I needed a change. Got a iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Space Grey two days ago and have a Apple Watch Sport Space Grey with Black band coming Monday from a seller on Swappa. I'm enjoying the iPhone again, much more than last time I switched. The have come a long way with their keyboard app choice now and notifications. Guess we will see but most of my family uses iPhone's so having a iPhone is much easier to communicate with them and Facetime with my parents with our new baby boy. ;-) Let me know by PM if you decide to sell anything else. Thanks!
    05-29-2015 07:17 PM
    That's funny I'm going the opposite direction. I've been on Android so long I needed a change. Got a iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Space Grey two days ago and have a Apple Watch Sport Space Grey with Black band coming Monday from a seller on Swappa. I'm enjoying the iPhone again, much more than last time I switched. The have come a long way with their keyboard app choice now and notifications. Guess we will see but most of my family uses iPhone's so having a iPhone is much easier to communicate with them and Facetime with my parents with our new baby boy. ;-) Let me know by PM if you decide to sell anything else. Thanks!
    I tried it for a week or so. I could probably live with it, but I just missed the freedom and options of Android. And my wife is an Android user, so the iMessage/FaceTime stuff doesn't matter to me. We also have an iPad and can use that for FaceTime if we need to - but I got most of my family to at least install Hangouts so I can use that if need be, as well. iOS is insanely smooth, and the battery on the 6 Plus is ridiculous. But I just couldn't get over some of the differences between Android and iOS. It seemed like some of the settings were so backwards, and it just felt like it was my mom's phone. Pretty sure I'm just going to have to face and it - I'm an Android lifer!
    06-01-2015 10:15 AM