WTSBrand New Sealed Samsung Epic 4g

jpdaballa

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
I have up for sale an epic, its brand new still sealed in the box, the esn is clean.

I am asking 320 Picked up or 330 shipped

I'm In Santa Monica California

IMAG0571.jpg

Last edited:

westeman

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
It is crazy how you always have NIB phones for sale. I think I've seen 2 evo's, 2 evo shifts and now epics? All in the last month or two.

jpdaballa

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm glad its suspicious that I am under my dads business account with everyone happy with there blackberry's not caring to upgrade to a new phone.

come on guys seriously?

Last edited:

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
It is crazy how you always have NIB phones for sale. I think I've seen 2 evo's, 2 evo shifts and now epics? All in the last month or two.

I was thinking the same thing. Suspicious.

I want to start by saying androidcentral.com takes no responsibility for products purchased and sold through this website. This area is a vehicle, a means to move android devices to other android users. With that said ....

Anytime you purchase something online in a market type environment be it here or ebay, you, the buyer, should take precautions to reduce risk. Those precautions include things like

1) can the seller provide an ESN?
2) Take the ESN and contact the mobile carrier to verify the serial is clean and the phone is eligible for activation.
3) Pictures pictures pictures. And not just random pictures taken from Ebay. Look at jp's picture for example. It has the name of this website, his username and the phone (or at least the box).
4) Use a method to pay the seller which protects you such as paying by credit card via paypal. This gives you 2 lines of defense. Should something go wrong with the transaction you could work with both paypal and your card issuer to assist in making things right.
5) If your not comfortable, don't buy it, period. Any time i enter into a transaction where I'm not 100% comfortable I ask myself 1 question "If i get ripped off for this amount, am i prepared to walk away without the money or the item?". If the answer is no then maybe I'll pay a premium to find somewhere that I am more comfortable.

Hopefully keeping these things in mind will help you in future purchases but in the interim, jp has done nothing wrong and seems to be providing a steady stream of discount NIB products.

westeman

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
i mean thats awesome. i wish i had something available like that to me. i guess i'd be chomping at the bit to get a newer blackberry if i had the same one for 2 years.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781