Mint verizon nexus 6 with box and extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

radyoactive

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Thread title: MINT VERIZON NEXUS 6 WITH BOX AND EXTRAS
Item Description: Selling my mint Verizon blue Nexus 6. The original box, charger, cable, and sim removal tool are also included. There are no nicks or scratches anywhere on the phone. The phone has a tempered glass screen protector already installed. Also included: Spigen crystal clear hard case in box and still has the plastic on it, Spigen Ultra Hybrid case in metal slate in box, and a Verus white Super Slim Hard case, and brand new white Slickwrap.
Price: $400 shipped
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked
Condition: MINT
Includes: Installed tempered glass screen protector, Spigen crystal clear hard case in box and still has the plastic on it, Spigen Ultra Hybrid case in metal slate in box, and a Verus white Super Slim Hard case, and brand new white Slickwrap.
Item Location: Florida
Shipping Details: Will ship within 1 business day of receiving payment to the continental US only.
Payment Options: Paypal. Gift would be nice as I am a trusted seller here, Swappa, and ebay but that can be your choice.
Photos: DSC01601.jpg
Contact Info - PM me.

May consider trade for Mint Droid Turbo with Grey ballistic nylon and purple accents for my wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair