Galaxy S6

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshDunc

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
So I LOVE my S6 but I am intrigued in other devices. I am considering trading my S6 for a Note 4, Note 5, G4, Nexus 6, etc. Needs to be in mint condition if we worked out a deal of some sort. Shoot me a PM if interested.

Samsung Galaxy S6 - Black - 32GB - AT&T
ZAGG Tempered Glass

bunky1971

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey JoshDunc,
I have an unlocked att Note 4, new skinomi, new tough armor spigen case I'd offer up. PM an email and I can get you some photos

Thank you.

Posted via Android Central App

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
So I LOVE my S6 but I am intrigued in other devices. I am considering trading my S6 for a Note 4, Note 5, G4, Nexus 6, etc. Needs to be in mint condition if we worked out a deal of some sort. Shoot me a PM if interested.

ZAGG Tempered Glass

You will need to follow this template guide when posting in market place.
Members that wish to list items in the Marketplace should use the following template:
Thanks

Thread title: (WTS/WTT)
Item Description:
Price:
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?:
Condition:
Includes:
Item Location:
Shipping Details: *
Payment Options:
Additional Info:
Photos: **
Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

* We suggest using a means of shipping that provides tracking information such as USPS with delivery confirmation, FedEx or UPS. For the extra couple bucks it is worth it to both the buyer and seller.

** Required. No web or ‘stock’ photos please. Post a picture of the item in your possession that you wish to sell.

Marketplace Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

JoshDunc

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
You will need to follow this template guide when posting in market place.
Members that wish to list items in the Marketplace should use the following template:
Thanks

* We suggest using a means of shipping that provides tracking information such as USPS with delivery confirmation, FedEx or UPS. For the extra couple bucks it is worth it to both the buyer and seller.

** Required. No web or ‘stock’ photos please. Post a picture of the item in your possession that you wish to sell.

Marketplace Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
Can you close thread? Item removed from market.

Speck Candyshell
Bodyguardz Tempered Glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513