Status
Not open for further replies.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Item Description: Verizon Samsung Galaxy S6
Price Range: Up to $450ish
Condition: Decent, I'd prefer one that hasn't been drop kicked or banged up too badly. Doesn't have to include all accessories, but it'd be a plus. Will happily buy phone only.
Payment Method: PayPal
Additional Info: I really want to give a smaller screen another try. I have the Note Edge currently and the S6 semi sort of fits into what I'm looking for in a "smaller" phone. May consider a trade for my Note Edge, but it's not on the table quite yet.
Contact Info - Please PM or post below

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
And I apologize if that sounded snarky. It was an honest question. I've never utilized the Marketplace before and thought I'd perused the Guidelines as far as buying.

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
It would help if you put wtb or want to buy in the title of your thread. It would cause less confusion for people

Posted via the Android Central App

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
It would help if you put wtb or want to buy in the title of your thread. It would cause less confusion for people

Ah. I thought when you selected which type of ad you're posting it automatically posted it in the title. It shows in the title on the AC app on my side.

domo22

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Black Verizon s6 edge 32gb. Comes with box and all accessories. 9.5 out of 10 condition. Case and screen protector also.

domo22

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
It's a really good deal, I'm gonna hold out for a little bit to see if I can find it in a different color. I've had a black phone for every phone the past two years.

Yeah no problem. It's actually really blue not black lol. But anyways lmk if you change your mind. Thanks

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Yeah no problem. It's actually really blue not black lol. But anyways lmk if you change your mind. Thanks

I keep forgetting it's sapphire blue. I'm going to go check them out today because I haven't actually seen the colors in person. I'm not usually phone vain. I swear.

domo22

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Lol no problem. Thats the best to check it out in person anyways. It's actually a pretty cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood