Like the Title says, looking for a bran new Evo or Epic. Let me know your price and we can go from there.
    02-08-2011 10:20 PM
    Thought i had a replacement through Sprint, although just found out for sure I don't!!! Took almost a week to find out that I cant get a replacement.... SO BUMPPPPP!!!!
    02-15-2011 12:28 AM
    I have a brand new, never opened black EVO for sale, if youre interested. I have it posted on XDA and Howardforums, don't have many posts/reputation on here so I never bothered. If you're interested, the pics are here:

xda-developers
    02-15-2011 05:05 PM
    Apparently I need to have 5 posts to answer your PM, so...
    02-16-2011 06:57 PM
    this should do it.
    02-16-2011 06:58 PM
    Ok so i just wanted to post an update, was told to by some other members here for record.

Bought an Evo Plus Accessories off of AndroidFanatic84 sent the pay pal payment today to him, and he said he will provide me with the tracking number tomorrow to my priority mail package.

I will keep this updated.
    02-16-2011 09:28 PM
    Androidfan84 has scammed me out of money, taking the proper steps through Pay Pal to get my money back. He has been taking other forum members money and not sending them phones in return.

will keep updated
    02-19-2011 11:44 PM
    Androidfan84 has scammed me out of money, taking the proper steps through Pay Pal to get my money back. He has been taking other forum members money and not sending them phones in return.

will keep updated
    Just to be clear, the name you are referring to is an Ebay seller, correct? We do not have a member in the AC forums with this username.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to remind everyone who buys/sells in this forum to be cautions.

One of the things we try to do to help establish some level of trust is to require all sellers have a combination of 50+ posts and at least 30 days of membership. Sometimes we get grief for enforcing this, but this is necessary to at least provide some protection. Buyers are not bound to this requirement, but as a seller, it would also be something to consider. You can always review a members past posts and determine if they have established some level of credibility in the forums. Regardless, we are not responsible for, nor do we intermediate in any disputes.
    02-20-2011 12:57 PM
    Sorry Cory should have been more clear he is posting under ANDROIDFANATIC84 his emailing people under WARPEDMIND84@GMAIL.COM ANDREWL84@OPTIMUM.NET (THAT'S HIS PAYPAL EMAIL) GRAHAMDRAKE OR DRAKEGRAHAM @GMAIL/YAHOO.COM HIS NME IS ANDREW LEFKOWITZ OR LEFKO will keep updated o if you google warpedmind the first hit is from a blackberrie forum about a scam and I have ready taked to another member of this community about a scam he did to him
    02-20-2011 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD