WTS Mint Sony Xperia Z Ultra with Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scienceguy Labs

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Item Description: You are looking at your next phone. It's the monstrous (in a good way) Sony Xperia Z Ultra C6806 variant in black. This is the 4G speed model. I have been using it on AT&T without any issues at all. The phone (your new phone) is in mint condition. There are no marks or scratches on the device anywhere. All of the various water-tight flaps are still attached and fully functional. The phone (your new phone) has been babied by me the entire time I've owned it. It comes with a tempered glass screen protector already installed. The phone (your new phone) also comes with four cases, the original packaging, and original charger.

Price: $295.00 OBO

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked

Condition: Mint, perfecto, awesome, excellent

Includes: Phone (your new phone), original packaging, original charger, extra cases, awesomeness

Item Location: Rogers, AR

Shipping Details: Free USPS Priority

Payment Options: PayPal Gift

Additional Info: Your new phone is awesome.

Photos: See attached
uploadfromtaptalk1444595508279.jpguploadfromtaptalk1444595552496.jpguploadfromtaptalk1444595586223.jpguploadfromtaptalk1444595623487.jpguploadfromtaptalk1444595654438.jpguploadfromtaptalk1444595700857.jpguploadfromtaptalk1444595744868.jpguploadfromtaptalk1444595768929.jpg
Contact Info - Please PM or post below

Sent from my GEM-703L using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I'm "shocked, shocked I tell you" to see you're selling this gorgeous monster of a phone. I must confess I still miss mine...

Good luck with your sale. This is still a quality multimedia device...and it can make calls too...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

Scienceguy Labs

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
I'm "shocked, shocked I tell you" to see you're selling this gorgeous monster of a phone. I must confess I still miss mine...

Good luck with your sale. This is still a quality multimedia device...and it can make calls too...

I know. I'm kinda glad it isn't selling. Ha ha I know I'll miss it. It really is a beautiful device.

Posted via the Android Central App on my Huawei Honor X2.

Scienceguy Labs

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Sorry to keep posting, but I'd like to drop the price to $275.00 or best offers.

Thanks.

c1971ace

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
What version is this running and will this work on T-Mobile? I understand that this is a 2 year old phone (at least spec wise) so how flexible is the price?

Posted via the Android Central App

Scienceguy Labs

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
What version is this running and will this work on T-Mobile? I understand that this is a 2 year old phone (at least spec wise) so how flexible is the price?

The price is somewhat flexible, but not drastically so. The Z Ultra is still a pretty awesome device, and this one is in really flawless condition. Shoot me an offer, and we'll go from there. Thanks.

MSFTisMIA

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
The price is somewhat flexible, but not drastically so. The Z Ultra is still a pretty awesome device, and this one is in really flawless condition. Shoot me an offer, and we'll go from there. Thanks.

Is this the GPE model? If so...it is damn good get at this price range...

Scienceguy Labs

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Is this the GPE model? If so...it is damn good get at this price range...

Unfortunately, it's not the GPE model. :(
But, hopefully, someone will stumble upon this thread and not necessarily need that model.
I think that it would be perfect for you, MSFTisMIA. ha ha

c1971ace

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I actually was interested until I got a deal on a Nexus 6 for around the same $$$. GL with sale though.

MSFTisMIA

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Unfortunately, it's not the GPE model. :(
But, hopefully, someone will stumble upon this thread and not necessarily need that model.
I think that it would be perfect for you, MSFTisMIA. ha ha

Some times, I'm tempted to get another Z Ultra. It is a great device, especially when you pair Android Wear and some Bluetooth headphones with it.

Good luck with your sale...here's a free bump towards that...

Status
Not open for further replies.