Gold Moto 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvmymoto

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I have for sale a rare, original Gold Moto 360. These were very hard to find, and this one is in perfect working condition. The color is a champagne gold, with a matching 18mm band. Very nice looking watch, and I've never seen another gold one in real life!

Included with the watch is the original box, manual, charger stand and USB cable. Watch itself is nearly flawless, no scratches and the screen is completely scratch free as well. The watch has been factory reset and is ready to link up to your phone.

Asking $125. In the Bellevue/Seattle area. Willing to ship if buyer pays shipping once Paypal has cleared. Local deals will be cash only.

Let me know if there are any questions, thanks!

20151120_102928.jpg
20151120_103005.jpg
20151120_103146.jpg
20151120_103250.jpg

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I have for sale a rare, original Gold Moto 360. These were very hard to find, and this one is in perfect working condition. The color is a champagne gold, with a matching 18mm band. Very nice looking watch, and I've never seen another gold one in real life!

Included with the watch is the original box, manual, charger stand and USB cable. Watch itself is nearly flawless, no scratches and the screen is completely scratch free as well. The watch has been factory reset and is ready to link up to your phone.

Asking $125. In the Bellevue/Seattle area. Willing to ship if buyer pays shipping once Paypal has cleared. Local deals will be cash only.

View attachment 206561
View attachment 206562
View attachment 206563
View attachment 206564
Awesome! I saw one on a Delta flight attendant in Minneapolis about a month ago.

bo_woods

May 29, 2015
Visit site

View attachment 206561
View attachment 206562
View attachment 206563
View attachment 206564

I have sent you a PM :)

lvmymoto

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
It is still available if you're interested. Let me know, I could send it out in the morning...

Posted via the Android Central App

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm curious why you keep asking about the watch if you're not interested in buying?

Samsung S6 Edge+ w/ Urbane 2 & Moto 360 2
That's because we (the mods) want to keep only items that are available in the Marketplace forum. Once items are sold we move the threads to the Marketplace Archive. It's unusual for something listed almost 4 months ago hasn't sold yet.

Hopefully, you'll find a buyer soon!

lvmymoto

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
That's because we (the mods) want to keep only items that are available in the Marketplace forum. Once items are sold we move the threads to the Marketplace Archive. It's unusual for something listed almost 4 months ago hasn't sold yet.

Hopefully, you'll find a buyer soon!

Oh I see, makes sense. You should probably move it over. I haven't been actively trying to sell it for a while. I guess nobody likes the gold, even though it's really rare! Thanks!

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Oh I see, makes sense. You should probably move it over. I haven't been actively trying to sell it for a while. I guess nobody likes the gold, even though it's really rare! Thanks!

It doesn't have to closed if you still have an interest in selling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463