[Unlocked] LG G3 AT&T $150 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSFTisMIA

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
re: [Unlocked] LG G3 AT&T Good Condition

Well, maybe someone can swap you a MSFT Band 2 for it...

I've got a Moto 360 (2014) I'm debating if i should still keep it or not. If i look to move it, I'll reach out to you to see if we can do a deal...here's a free bump in the meantime...

Posted via Xperia Z3

bo_woods

May 29, 2015
Visit site

Well, maybe someone can swap you a MSFT Band 2 for it...

I've got a Moto 360 (2014) I'm debating if i should still keep it or not. If i look to move it, I'll reach out to you to see if we can do a deal...here's a free bump in the meantime...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Do note my intention for a Moto 360 is to have it by Christmas so if no one offers one by Monday then I plan on just having the threads closed because then it won't arrive in time.

So if we do do a deal then it would need to be settled tomorrow, so the watch can ship Monday and arrive before Thursday.

MSFTisMIA

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site

Do note my intention for a Moto 360 is to have it by Christmas so if no one offers one by Monday then I plan on just having the threads closed because then it won't arrive in time.

So if we do do a deal then it would need to be settled tomorrow, so the watch can ship Monday and arrive before Thursday.

I thought about it some more and i decided to hold onto my 360 for now. I do like the G3 and if i weren't trying to stay downsized, I'd be all over it.

Here's another free bump. Good luck with your sale.l, as this is a quality device. Perhaps unlocking it and trying to list it on Swappa may be a bit more successful for it.

Posted via Xperia Z3

bo_woods

May 29, 2015
Visit site

I thought about it some more and i decided to hold onto my 360 for now. I do like the G3 and if i weren't trying to stay downsized, I'd be all over it.

Here's another free bump. Good luck with your sale.l, as this is a quality device. Perhaps unlocking it and trying to list it on Swappa may be a bit more successful for it.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Would you be willing to sell it to me?

MSFTisMIA

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site

Would you be willing to sell it to me?
The problem for me is that there's no suitable replacement if I do. As much as I prefer a fully rounded screen, all the other options new and used are just too overpriced for me to go through the hassle of replacing the 360 if I sell it to you. So at this time, I'll pass.

As a long time Android Wear user, I'd tell you that if you want a round watch, try trolling for a used G Watch R or an Urbane. If you want a square watch, a Zenwatch 2 in good condition, like the smaller one, maybe a better fit at $90 - if you can score it for that price. If you don't care about looks, the Sony Smartwatch 3 (which I also own) is a nice get too.

If your heart's dead set on a 360, troll swappa or eBay. You might get a break before Xmas.

bo_woods

May 29, 2015
Visit site

there are many discounts in xmas shopping days, obviously, the price is a bit high. Only ship to us?

I can ship internationally if the buyer wishes to pay for it.

For U.S buyers shipping is free and it'll be 2-3 business day delivery speed w tracking and some insurance (USPS priority mail)

bo_woods

May 29, 2015
Visit site

Bump!

And here's a picture of my Breakfast this morning to hopefully draw in some buyers :)

Taken with this LG G3. No filters or effects :p

Attachments

• 1451153879604.jpg
    1451153879604.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 32

bo_woods

May 29, 2015
Visit site

Here's Another :p

Still No effects or editing done :)

Great Camera Enthusiast Phone Here :D

Attachments

• 1451153962682.jpg
    1451153962682.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 31

bo_woods

May 29, 2015
Visit site

Bump! Price Drop to $175? Is that low enough for somebody out there? Lol

Includes free 2-3 day shipping and I'll even throw in a some Waffles if your into that :D

PM me an offer! I'm open to hear different prices... :)

MSFTisMIA

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site

MSFTisMIA

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site

I actually bought an M360 elsewhere so I'm no longer looking for those, but thanks anyway for that.

Just trying to sell this LG G3 now :)
Good for you. Hope you like it. Here's another free bump...good luck with your sale.

bo_woods

May 29, 2015
Visit site

Bump!

$173? $170? $5 bucks? 50 cent?

Item is still available with no offer from anyone yet. :/

bo_woods

May 29, 2015
Visit site

How is the screen? Any scratches?

Just about three or four short to medium length scratches. None of them being really any longer than the radius of a 25 cent quarter.

Also they're not at all visible with the display on and pretty much need bright light to really take a Good look at them.

laspahr

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site

Bump!

$173? $170? $5 bucks? 50 cent?

Item is still available with no offer from anyone yet. :/

I mean, if you're offering $5... xD I'd definitely be interested if I weren't on Verizon :/ best of luck, free bump :D

Posted via the Android Central App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781