*New* sealed box - Blackberry Priv hard shell case black and car charger

shashankmittal

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I have brand new Blackberry Priv hard shell case (black) and car charger, in a sealed box. Got it from Blackberry online store.

ShopBlackBerry Online Store - *PRIV Slide-Out Hard Shell, Black (MSRP US$39.99)
BlackBerry Premium Car Charger - ShopBlackBerry.com (MSRP US$29.99)

The charger is micro USB and will work with any device with a micro USB port. It is rated at 1.8A, so will charge your device pretty fast.

Willing to let them go at the prices mentioned below (shipping included). Paypal accepted.
Case - $32
Charger - $24
Case and charger - $52

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Mod Note: Please post pictures in the thread of the items you are selling. No links for pictures are allowed.

shashankmittal

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
The pics are below. To the mods - It would be beneficial for everyone, if the forum option to modify an existing post is enabled. I can't modify my first post in this thread to put the pics there.

vdiryp.jpg

2vl5m5t.jpg

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
There is a good reason modifications are not allowed. Also if you follow the instructions on the template it asks pictures of the device/accessories. GLWS!

shashankmittal

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
There is a good reason modifications are not allowed. Also if you follow the instructions on the template it asks pictures of the device/accessories. GLWS!

Thanks. Yes, I am sure there could be some valid reasons, but most other forums I use (example - Crackberry.com, which is also a Mobile Nations site like AC), allow the OP to modify their posts. When a post is modified, the site automatically adds a remark with the timestamp at the bottom of the post. I personally would prefer to see that, than restrict a useful feature for everyone. :)

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. Yes, I am sure there could be some valid reasons, but most other forums I use (example - Crackberry.com, which is also a Mobile Nations site like AC), allow the OP to modify their posts. When a post is modified, the site automatically adds a remark with the timestamp at the bottom of the post. I personally would prefer to see that, than restrict a useful feature for everyone. :)
FYI, CB has stopped that practice as well.

shashankmittal

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
FYI, CB has stopped that practice as well.
Well, I just checked CB and it has the "Modify" button enabled for my posts. Anyway, I understand that CB and AC have different moderators and they all want to run their site differently. No point discussing this here on a "For Sale" thread :)

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Well, I just checked CB and it has the "Modify" button enabled for my posts. Anyway, I understand that CB and AC have different moderators and they all want to run their site differently. No point discussing this here on a "For Sale" thread :)

CB Mod Team Leader here. ;). FTR you can not modify the first post of a CB Market Place thread either. This change happened about 1.5 years ago or so? If I recall correctly. It is possible for a Mod to move the info in to the first post BUT we have found that sometimes when moving pictures they can get lost so usually we don't, but if info changes we will usually transfer that for you.

PS If you were selling the leather holster then I'd make you an offer! ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty