Nexus 5x - 32gb Ice w/ Nexus Protect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I am offering my Nexus 5x in Ice color and 32gb for sale/trade. I bought it on launch and it’s in great shape and works perfectly. It has had a screen protector on since day one. I have the original box and charger as well. It also comes with Nexus protect with 2 exchanges still available (for a deposit). Google assured me the Protect is transferable since it’s tied to the IMEI. IMG_0044.JPGIMG_0042.JPG

I am mainly looking to trade this to get a Nexus 6P, so that would be at the top of my trade list. Not really looking for much else. I am also willing to sell for $350 Paypal Gift. Please reply here or PM me with your trade offer or if you want to buy it. If you have a 6P I would throw in some cash as well depending on the exact details of the situation.

Thanks

XCalibration17

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
What in particular are you looking for in a trade? I have a mint galaxy s6 edge on Verizon that I've been thinking about trading/selling for a 6p or 5x.

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I have moto x pure 16gb if you want to swap it.

Thanks for the offer but no thanks.

Price lowered to $300 because I noticed a small imperfection. I used a paperclip to eject the sim instead of the tool that came with the phone so the hole on the sim card to release it is slightly larger now than it used to be. It is not really even noticeable unless you are looking for it and affects nothing about the phone. It ejects flawlessly.

So 5x, protect, 2 cases, screen protector on phone, iorange usb a to usb c, and original box and charger for $300 shipped. This deal is only good for a few days.

If I don't get $300, I'll just keep it.

Thanks

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the offer but no thanks.

Price lowered to $300 because I noticed a small imperfection. I used a paperclip to eject the sim instead of the tool that came with the phone so the hole on the sim card to release it is slightly larger now than it used to be. It is not really even noticeable unless you are looking for it and affects nothing about the phone. It ejects flawlessly.

So 5x, protect, 2 cases, screen protector on phone, iorange usb a to usb c, and original box and charger for $300 shipped. This deal is only good for a few days.

If I don't get $300, I'll just keep it.

Thanks

Do you have the phone up on swappa or are you just selling through here?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I've never used swappa since I assume they take a certain %. I guess I could try there too but having 0 feedback there (and some positive here) I thought I'd have a better shot here.

The reason I ask is because I am interested in it. But this is a forum with no guarantee that you would send it to me. So that makes me hesitate.

Not trying to say you are a bad person or anything. I am just being cautious.

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
The reason I ask is because I am interested in it. But this is a forum with no guarantee that you would send it to me. So that makes me hesitate.

Not trying to say you are a bad person or anything. I am just being cautious.

Feel free to check my feedback here. I've done a lot of business with a mod (WorldSpy99) on the WindowsCentral forum. Send me a private message if you'd like to talk. I can try to give you more info to put your mind at ease.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/marketplace-feedback/536303-feedback-zendroid1-positive.html

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Status
Not open for further replies.