WTS: One Month old Sprint HTC Evo 4G

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I am looking to sell my HTC Evo 4G. I bought the phone around the last week of January from Bestbuy. The phone is in excellent condition with not a scratch on it. I take care of my phones. Anyway, I have the box that it came in along with all the cables and manuals. The phone is currently rooted, however, I can unroot it upon request. The ESN is also Clear. The reason I'm selling it is because I just ordered a Motorola Atrix with ATT.

I am selling it for $210 obo so post here if you're interested. I'm really not interested in trades because I want to make the money back that I had to pay for the Atrix.

I have made the following transactions on XDA with the following members:

Member bubby323: Traded him my 2 week old HTC Shift Evo 4g for his Epic 4G (Transaction went smooth)

Members: mlee1999,lloydcabraham (3 way trade that included me sending member mlee1999 a brand new Nexus S> mlee199 sending lloydcabraham a galaxy tab> lloydcabraham sending me an Apple iPad
(Transaction went smooth)

Member: booyakasha sent me a money order for $475 (I beileve can't remember the exact amount) and I shipped him a brand new Nexus S.
(Transaction went smooth)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol