T-Mo Galaxy Note 2 (Unlocked) + Big Bundle of Goodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Still a classic. On offer: a T-Mobile Branded Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (SGH-T889). Titanium color. 16GB internal storage, 2GB RAM, microSDXC card slot. It has been SIM unlocked for use on any GSM carrier, accepts microSIM. Exynos 4 Quad 4412 1.6GHz CPU, ARM Mali-400 MP4 GPU. S-Pen Support. 5.5" SuperAMOLED 720p display @ 265ppi. 8MP rear camera, 1.9MP ffc. Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer. This device runs Android Jelly Bean 4.2 with the Samsung TouchWiz interface.

This phone is near mint. It has a nick in one corner of the metal banding (see photos). The screen is perfect. I removed a flawed Tempered Glass screen protector today and installed a fresh one. Comes with (1 each) spare Tempered Glass and Plastic Sheet screen protectors. The first photo shows the screen with no protector on it.

S-Pen included. 3 (pink) cases included. micro to full SD card adapter (ONLY adapter, no SD card).

Qi receiver pad is included. Please note: the T-Mo variant of Note 2 requires a small wire be connected to the board to enable Qi Wireless Charging. This connection has not been done. You may search the internet for a how-to.

In addition to the T-Mo branded Titanium color back and OEM 3100mAh battery, there is included a Ray'o'Vac 6200mAh extended battery and extended battery door. The battery cover is glossy black and doubles the thickness of the device while greatly extending standby and use times. The OEM battery is in good shape. The extended battery is approximately 6 months old, barely used and in excellent condition. Both backs have the NFC receiver built in.

Original box and documents. OEM charger and cable (note the cable is a generous 5' length). Original packaging for extended battery and back.

Item Description: Unlocked Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889 +accessories

Price: $220 USD, includes free shipping in the US

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked from T-Mo

Condition: Mint except for pictured nick in corner

Includes: Everything pictured and/or described in this post

Item Location: Springfield, MO

Shipping Details: Free USPS Priority Mail in the US (outside of US, contact me and we will try and work out a shipping rate)

Payment Options: PayPal as Gift or Ally Bank POP Money (either form to my email address)

Additional Info: The IMEI on the box and the device do not match. My wife had the charging port fail on her first Note 2 and we received a replacement under insurance. This is the replacement phone and it is functioning perfectly. Needless to say the IMEI is good and the device is paid off, thus we were able to unlock the SIM tray. My wife would never let me open "her baby" and wire in the Qi contacts. It is simple enough if you have the tools and are handy.Many tutorials with pictures can be found via web search. My wife moved on to a Nexus 6 shortly after we got the extended battery so it has seen little use. Plenty of back up phones in the house and this phone needs a good home.

Photos:

WP_20160125_13_52_14_Raw.jpgWP_20160125_14_13_12_Raw.jpgWP_20160125_14_20_26_Raw.jpgWP_20160125_14_23_29_Raw.jpgWP_20160125_14_23_48_Raw.jpgWP_20160125_14_25_29_Raw.jpgWP_20160125_14_26_00_Raw.jpgWP_20160125_14_30_03_Raw.jpgWP_20160125_14_33_04_Raw.jpgWP_20160125_14_34_05_Raw.jpgWP_20160125_14_37_23_Raw.jpgWP_20160125_14_37_32_Raw.jpg

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address) PM is best, I have it forwarding to my email. I don't often stay logged in here but will certainly monitor this thread.

Check my feedback in the Windows Central Marketplace. Thanks for looking.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
tumblr_mcl9g9NB1g1rilhuzo1_500.gif

Bump!

My wife was getting 3 days easily on that extended battery. This device is functioning great. Nice backup... Maybe an upgrade for a teen?

Note series continues to be super popular.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It is still available, Laura. Thanks for asking. Gets me a free bump (which I should have done, but I got busy and sort of forgot to do).

I also had checked with my wife a little while ago and she's pretty firm on that price since the extended battery cost us $50 not all that long ago, plus the extra Tempered Glass and all the other stuff. I'll pressure her and see if she'll budge. ;)

FWIW, I worked hard to get that nick to show nice and clear on the pictures. In real life I didn't even notice it on my first appraisal and I had all my pics done. Then I noticed it as I did my second examination, so I took the extra photos. It's not that obvious a blemish.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
So after discussions with my wife (Hey, it's her phone - stop smirking and winking) we decided...

Price Drop from $220 to $195 USD, includes free shipping in the US. (Outside of US, contact me and we will try and work out a shipping rate.)

josiahlikesminecraft

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
You may want to try and sell this on swappa.com. I'm sure lots of people would be interested but I don't think too many people check these forums for buying a phone.

Posted via LG G4 H811

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Thanks...

Yeah, I'm aware of Swappa and have used them in the past. I had the log in tied to my XDA and now I'm locked out of both due to XDA.

Admins there seem little interested in helping me recover my accounts. No replies to any of my many emails. I don't really want to start a new account, especially since that is against the rules. Also I'd have to give up my feedback which I earned there and also is linked to my eBay.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
*sigh*

Imma have to get off my behind and try and tackle this. Maybe later this week. XDA is really the culprit. They won't respond to any emails for help and their form to fill out for log in issues never sends when I try.

I should have never linked the two.

Meanwhile, this T-Mo SGH-T889 Note 2 is still a very relevant and capable device. Yeah it isn't new, but I see lots of use in it yet. Especially with the extended battery. Makes it a beast.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Well, I'm back in on Swappa and XDA.

Thanks for the concern and help: josiahlikesminecraft, Laura Knotek, worldspy99. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza