Item Description: Like new AT&T variant BlackBerry Priv

Price: $565 shipped

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Locked

Condition: Mint

Includes: Box and all original accessories (including unused headphones and charger), black OEM hard shell snap on, and Skinomi screen protector (already installed).

Item Location: Florida

Shipping Details: UPS

Payment Options: PayPay (gift preferred, I have feedback on I think all Mobile Nations forums, on Swappa, and eBay)

Additional Info: It's a great phone. Fantastic keyboard and all, but Android isn't for me. I'm not really looking to trade for other Android phones because I still prefer Windows.

Photos: [Link removed by Moderator]
    Contact Info: PM or Reply
    02-14-2016 01:14 PM
    Mod note: Please include pictures in the thread. Links for pictures is not allowed.
    02-15-2016 09:18 AM
    Mod note: Please include pictures in the thread. Links for pictures is not allowed.
    In all fairness, nowhere in the marketplace rules does it prohibit linking pictures. The rule regarding photos is:

"WTS/WTT threads must include a photo of the device (for peace of mind, these photos should illustrate the device powers up and is in working condition)."

Photos were present in the thread, and it does not prohibit linking. The rule regarding links is:

Selling in an 'auction' manner (i.e.: highest bidder) or linking to items for sale on an outside site (ex: eBay) is not allowed.

This prohibits ONLY links to items for sale on outside sites. The phone is for sale on Android Central.

I have been selling in all four marketplaces for several years, and for the last few, I have been using OneDrive links for photos. In fact, I think I may have even started the trend on CrackBerry, and it seems to be a common practice there and on Windows Central. I've sold on all four forums, and I have never had an issue about linking to photos in my public OneDrive folder. It is a much easier and quicker process; and not to mention, I can upload the full files into the cloud where the buyer can see better quality photos as opposed to limiting the file sizes in order to upload on the forums.

If this is something that is currently enforced on Android Central, I would ask that the marketplace mods get together and discuss it a little further as to whether or not it breaks any rules, which I think it does not. With all of that being said, here are the photos attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Mint Condition BlackBerry Priv AT&T with Accessories-wp_20151229_22_30_26_pro_li.jpg   Mint Condition BlackBerry Priv AT&T with Accessories-wp_20151229_22_30_45_pro_li.jpg   Mint Condition BlackBerry Priv AT&T with Accessories-wp_20151229_22_31_08_pro_li.jpg   Mint Condition BlackBerry Priv AT&T with Accessories-wp_20151229_22_31_36_pro_li.jpg   Mint Condition BlackBerry Priv AT&T with Accessories-wp_20151229_22_31_52_pro_li.jpg  

Mint Condition BlackBerry Priv AT&T with Accessories-wp_20151229_22_32_13_pro_li.jpg   Mint Condition BlackBerry Priv AT&T with Accessories-wp_20151229_22_33_12_pro_li.jpg  
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    02-15-2016 01:23 PM
    Thanks for the feedback. Android Central has never allowed links to photos or external listings. We are having a meeting of the team leaders soon and I will bring this up there. I'd be in agreement that uniformity would be a good thing, however in the mean time I'll ask that you respect the current rules, both for the marketplace and for the forums. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to email me at matt.luciano@mobilenations.com and I'll be happy to help.

Good luck with the sale!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-15-2016 04:57 PM
    Is this still available?
    03-12-2016 11:19 PM
    Really want one, interested in a Nexus 9 by chance?

Posted via the one and only Honor 5x
    04-05-2016 07:26 PM
    Bump

Posted via the Honor 5x on Android 6.0.1
    05-09-2016 10:10 PM
    Since the OP has not responded in 3 months, this thread is closed and archived.
    06-06-2016 12:22 AM