AT&T Samsung Note 5 64GB black with Samsung Accidental Damage Warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
ITEM DETAILS:
Item: AT&T Samsung Note 5 64GB black, matching box, charger, several cases including two OEM Samsung, glass screen protector, and most importantly the Samsung Protection Plus
Carrier: AT&T, I will submit the unlock request to AT&T upon sale
Unlocked: currently locked, see above
Price: $550 PayPal goods
Condition: Phone was purchased from AT&T by me, I see no issues with it, I will take any specific picture you want showing any specific areas. I used it, but see no flaws.
Items Included: phone, charger, matching box, Samsung Flip case, Samsung hard case, Rinke Rebel case, a cheap clear TPU case, and the added Samsung Accidental Damage Warranty

SELLER DETAILS:
Accepted Payment Methods: PayPal or Google Wallet
Available Shipping (Domestic/International): US only unless I know you

NOTES:
I am the original owner, I purchased from Best Buy using the Next Plan on AT&T. Upon sale, I will provide proof that the phone is paid in full and I will submit the unlock request if the buyer wants. This phone has never been rooted so Samsung Pay and Knox are still intact. This phone has Samsung Protection Plus, an extended warranty that was purchased directly form Samsung that covers accidental damage and extends the warranty to a full two years(info can be found here). Please let me know if there are any questions, I would like to sell this so I can move away from AT&T. Also currently has a SlickWraps Darth Vader skin on the back. I have feedback on here, iMore, PreCentral, XDA, and Swappa under the same user name. I have extensive feedback on CellTraderOnline .com under the user name Gavin. If there are any questions, please ask!

PICTURES:
[Link removed by Moderator]
IMG_20160225_083742.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Deal reached with Buddha Piece. Payment has been received, will PM tracking and even more pics privately. Thanks for looking everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance