Aluminum 32GB Nexus 6P

Status
Not open for further replies.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Item Description: Aluminum Nexus 6P, with carbon fiber neon orange Slickwraps. I've owned the phone second hand since November and have since shelved it in favor of my Galaxy S7E. I have however kept it up to date on security updates. It does not have Android N on it, it is currently running the latest update to Marshmallow. It has had a screen protector on, as well as the wrap. I will leave it up to the buyer to remove the wrap if it isn't to their liking.

Price: $375

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: it's a Nexus. I've tried it out on Straight Talk, but mostly used it on Verizon.

Condition: Good. I'd love to say excellent, but I've used it.

Includes: original box minus the Nexus sleeve that went over the box to keep it closed, accessories and a Spigen case. Will also include the extra lettering for the Nexus logo on the back.

Item Location: Kalispell, Montana. There's a discount to $350 for local pickup if you're out there Montanans!

Shipping Details: I ship USPS with tracking and insurance.

Payment Options: PayPal Only unless local pickup, cash!

Additional Info: Would consider a trade for a new Android or an iPhone 6 Plus

I added the link to my feedback on here.
Moto X Pure Edition 2015 - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Photos:

Contact Info - Please PM or post below. I'm pretty active on here and more than happy to entertain offers.

Attachments

• 1460907178116.jpg
    1460907178116.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 1460907189637.jpg
    1460907189637.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 44

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Couple things I forgot to mention...if the screen protector looks wonky by any means, it's just little fuzzies sticking to the adhesive on the protector.

And if you offer a phone I would need it to be a Verizon, or Verizon capable phone. Thank you!

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney