Item Description: AT&T 32GB Gold Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge - Phone has a cracked screen on the bottom near home button but phone is fully functional (see pictures).
    Price: $375 (slightly negotiable) & I Pay Shipping Fee's
    Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Locked to AT&T
    Condition: Poor (listed as poor condition as per Marketplace Condition Guidelines). Cracked screen at the bottom of the phone but phone is FULLY FUNCTIONAL and besides the cracked screen at ONLY THE BOTTOM OF THE PHONE the phone is in perfect condition and working perfectly and fully functional. Again PLEASE SEE PICTURES.
    Includes: Phone comes in its original box with wall charger, usb charging cable, Spigen Neo Hybrid Premium Bumper Case, Black Leather Wallet Case, Samsung Gear VR, and BesTrix Wireless Charging Pad.
    Item Location: Staten Island, NY
    Shipping Details: I will pay USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation or UPS with Tracking to the Continental United States. I would rather not ship oversees but will consider it but shipping will then be split between us.
    Payment Options: Payment Via Paypal. Will only accept certified Paypal accounts and will only ship to the address listed on the Paypal Account
    Additional Info: Selling my 3 month old Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. As you can see in the pictures the screen has been cracked at the bottom. With any case on the crack is not very visible. The phone works perfectly, the crack has not effected anything at all. The phone comes in its original box with the wall charger, usb charging cable, a Spigen Neo Hybrid Premium Bumper Case, a Leather Wallet Case. It also comes with Samsungs Gear VR glasses, and a Bestrix Wireless Charging Pad. $375 (slightly negotiable). Please PM me with any questions you might have. THANKS!
    Photos: See Below

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge-32GB-AT&T-Gold Version-Plus Many Extras-Cracked Screen but fully functional-image4.jpgSamsung Galaxy S7 Edge-32GB-AT&T-Gold Version-Plus Many Extras-Cracked Screen but fully functional-image2.jpgSamsung Galaxy S7 Edge-32GB-AT&T-Gold Version-Plus Many Extras-Cracked Screen but fully functional-image3.jpgSamsung Galaxy S7 Edge-32GB-AT&T-Gold Version-Plus Many Extras-Cracked Screen but fully functional-image1-2.jpgSamsung Galaxy S7 Edge-32GB-AT&T-Gold Version-Plus Many Extras-Cracked Screen but fully functional-image2-2.jpgSamsung Galaxy S7 Edge-32GB-AT&T-Gold Version-Plus Many Extras-Cracked Screen but fully functional-image5.jpg
    06-23-2016 08:10 PM
    Good luck with your sale.
    Marcjcd and aximtreo like this.
    06-24-2016 12:35 AM
    Thank You!!
    06-24-2016 07:48 AM
    Bump - price reduced to $350! - bump
    06-26-2016 08:20 AM
    Poor (listed as poor condition as per Marketplace Condition Guidelines).
    I was the primary designer of the new condition rules. I knew a situation like this would come up. I tired to keep the grading system simple so I chose to do that by having the fewest grades possible. I will use this example to consider having in between grades when we do a revision.

A big thank you for using it though.
    Marcjcd likes this.
    06-26-2016 09:45 AM
    Golfdriver97... I believe the grading system is well thought out. In situations as mine where there is a crack on the screen but the crack doesn't effect the phone functionality at all and aside from the crack the phone is in mint condition I felt following the guidelines while also explaining was the best way to list the item. No thanks needed for following the guidelines and I appreciate your input!
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    06-26-2016 11:12 AM
    BUMP
    06-27-2016 07:38 AM
    SOLD!!! MODS lock it up!!!
    06-27-2016 08:55 AM