Ton of stuff!!! Take a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

L_Boogie820

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, whats going on. Im a little techy like the majority of you so I collect things, try em out and now Im moving forward. I have a listing on here already for my BB9650 but it's included in this(other thread can be deleted). So if interested, PM ME or email me.

I'm a trustworthy seller as I have sold on Crackberry.com and have feedback on there (or so I should..all positive btw) and Im on eBay and Amazon (lguarino8@gmail.com)...and with no further ado, here ya go!

ngsl5k.jpg

nbdoon.jpg
rtgack.jpg

Item Description : VZW Samsung Fascinate
Price : $250 FIRM
Rate it : 9.9/10 (Not even 2 months old)
What it comes with : Original box with accessories, black hardshell case and blue/clear hard cover. Not pictured is the wall adapter but I have it somewhere -_-
Item location : Washingtonville, NY
Shipping Details : Buyer pays UPS/FedEx/USPS
Payment Options : PayPal only
Contact Info : lguarino8@gmail.com or PM ME

Additional Info: Upgraded to this less than two months ago. No scratches or nicks. Screen protector as well as the cases. Comes with 16gb SD card. RUNNING ON SUPER CLEAN 2.9.1. I really don't feel like having to put the stock ROM on there so Im really hoping the purchaser knows how to work with a rooted phone or just likes the fact it's running 2.2 :)

263tphf.jpg
33bz9df.jpg

Item Description : VZW Samsung Galaxy Tab
Price : $260 FIRM
Rate it : 9.9/10 (Used but darn near flawless)
What it comes with : Original box with accessories and high gloss silicone case
Item location : Washingtonville, NY
Shipping Details : Buyer pays UPS/FedEx/USPS
Payment Options : PayPal only
Contact Info : lguarino8@gmail.com or PM ME

Additonal Info: Date of Purchase was January 4th. Used it occasionally. The original plastic screen protector is STILL on it.

For my VZW items, I do believe I have all the receipts (not that it would do anyone any good BUT at least you know these products aren't 'hot' ;-) lol).

Also: 2 Things...This listing is also on crackberry.com. Next, I have my Thunderbolt (love this phone minus the sucky battery). If you have a trade package of some sort instead of buying something outright, by all means, shoot them over! Otherwise, firm on prices outright!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyrilmak

Androidoholic
Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
A glaxy tab for $260?!?!? Sigh I JUST bought mine on contract for $200. I'd have loved to have one off contract for a price like that. Good luck! Should sell fast.

jayhawkfan18

A Dude
May 14, 2010
Visit site
Received the Tab as described. Quick delivery & great communication would definitely do business with again. Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk

azn2coo

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Phone is exactly the way describe, communication and everything was A+ will do business with again and definitely a seller I recommend to everybody....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faret