Item Description : Sprint Samsung Epic 4G, Rooted/ROM/kernel
    Price : $325
    Condition : Excellent
    Includes : Box, manual, usb, outlet adaptor
    Item Location : mchenry, il
    Shipping Details : none
    Payment Options : cash/money order/paypal
    Contact Info : inkdup102586@yahoo.com
    Additional Info: I prefer to sell face to face, possibly at a sprint store.
    Photos: I will add as soon as i figure out a way to take pictures since phone is my only camera

$325 obo
    03-23-2011 12:00 AM
    Im gonna tell everyone in the Epic hacking forum that you're betraying us and abandoning your Epic. What would you say to Paul if he saw this? Huh? He'd be devastated!!! :*(
    Lol,im just kidding bro, im thinking of getting the Nexus 4G or Evo 3G when it comes out too ;-) I do have to say, I have grown to appreciate this phone more&more over the last few months. Its a shame b/c the ONLY reason I wanna leave it is because of our extremely small development community. Things are 100x better since Froyo source, yet even with how much its picked up speed, it depresses me every time I see any of the Evo forums,and I realize how pale our development progress is in comparison to all other high end phones:-(
    The Optimus has so much more action than us, and it doesn't have half of the hardware quality our Epic does. It sucks so bad that Samsung had to make some of their Galaxy development SO MUCH different from all other Android phones,and therefore making it a friggin nightmare just to port CM and all the other exciting stuff floating around at the moment.
    Ahhh..guess I just needed to vent:-) Good luck friend.
    And hey, if we get the nexus,we can still have this great hardware,AND be the first to get all official android updates straight from Google-without any junk-just pure,simple Android.
    God, that'd be nice...
    04-03-2011 09:31 AM
    Is this still available?
    05-06-2011 11:24 AM