Q&A Team
Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
  • Item Description : Barnes and Noble Nook Color
  • Price : $200
  • Condition :Good; 8 out of 10
  • Includes :2gb micro sd, charger, usb cable, BN box
  • Item Location :Chicago Suburbs
  • Shipping Details :$10 USPS Priority to US ONLY (I hate messing with customs forms); Also local pickup in the Chicago area is available-email me
  • Payment Options :paypal or cash if local pickup
  • Contact Info :Click my username and email me
  • Additional Info:
Selling a B&N Nook Color. I've enjoyed my time with it, hacking and modding, but we are attempting to purchase a townhome and I need every bit of cash I can get my grubby paws on.
Right now the Nook has been returned to BN stock Nook. I ran Honeycomb, froyo, and CM7 on it. The 2g microSD that I'm including is a bootable CWM card; it will boot you into clockwork for flashing other roms. I'd like to just sell it this way; please don't ask me to flash something on there for you. If I can follow the instructions here at A/C, so can you. I don't want to sell it with a flashed rom and then have the buyer complain.
I listed the condition as an 8/10 simply because it is used. However, there are no scratches on the screen, bezel, or back.
Any questions, email me and I'll get back to you pretty quick. I have 100% positive feedback on ebay selling phones under the username vin_the_teach and positive feedback over on crackberry.
Photos:

2011-04-08103123.jpg

2011-04-08103136.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.