Title says it all. I am looking to trade my samsung fascinate for a new phone. Im interested in possibly a droid X, iPhone 4 or Thunderbolt. I don't have much interest in any other phone unless it comes with cash as well.

The phone is in GREAT shape with a little scuff on the bottom right corner of the phone. Everything else is mint. I cannot ship first as this is my only phone. I have done several trades on this site, as well as other sites and ebay which i would happily link you to any of the sites for proof of feedback etc.

Condition: 9/10
    Reason for selling: Want to trade for a new phone
    Shipping: You ship first, I ship USPS Priority with tracking

Pictures:

Offer up!
    04-11-2011 12:36 PM
    the fascinate is a cool phone but your wanting top 3 phones for a trade? You will have to add cash to yours! the fascinate is in line right now with the incredible, droid 2,etc..... but I wish you luck, iam looking for a fascinate for just the screen size.
    04-11-2011 11:32 PM
    A DroidX is on the same tier as the fascinate... If you are going for retail value the Fascinate is worth "more" and i didn't say i wouldn't be willing to add cash for a ip4 or a thunderbolt... I planned on having to add a little bit.
    04-12-2011 09:32 AM
    A DroidX is on the same tier as the fascinate... If you are going for retail value the Fascinate is worth "more" and i didn't say i wouldn't be willing to add cash for a ip4 or a thunderbolt... I planned on having to add a little bit.
    whats sad is the fascinate is one of the most over priced phones ive seen. 2GB of memory, 5mp camera, 4 inch screen, alot of problems with the fascinates, but again i still would take one. Then you got the droid x, 8GB memory, 8mp camera ,HDMI TV , 4.3 inch screen, ETC.... just saying the x is alot better of a phone than the fascinate!! But i hope you do get your trade. Good luck!
    04-12-2011 09:43 AM
    Thanks, i have had the droidx before. I like it, but i LOVE the fascinate screen. The color and clarity of it is unreal. The camera takes pics that are just as nice as the X if not better as well.
    04-12-2011 10:19 AM
    Thanks, i have had the droidx before. I like it, but i LOVE the fascinate screen. The color and clarity of it is unreal. The camera takes pics that are just as nice as the X if not better as well.
    If all your saying is true, then why are you wanting to trade it for another DX?
    And if you had a DX before, why did you get rid of it?

Good luck and happy hunting.
    04-20-2011 08:43 AM
    I like having different phones and just want to change it up again is honestly the only reason. I get bored with phones and electronics in general. No one will dispute the fact that the fascinate's screen is nicer than the Dx's

Also, to those interested. the phone will be running 2.2 tomorrow.
    04-20-2011 03:18 PM
    [QUOTE=irishguy0224;840306]I like having different phones and just want to change it up again is honestly the only reason. I get bored with phones and electronics in general. No one will dispute the fact that the fascinate's screen is nicer than the Dx's

Also, to those interested. the phone will be running 2.2 tomorrow.[/QUOT

I fully understand the getting bored thing..lol

My daughter and a few other people i know have the Fascinate and the other galaxy class phones. While i will agree it is brighter and such, it is very washed out looking and almost TOO over saturated.. And out doors the DX's screen is still visible.

But aside from that a great phone, really sorry factory support, but rooting and being more user friendly makes up for that.
    04-20-2011 04:52 PM
    Ya, having it rooted and rommed is nice. Im glad we finally are getting 2.2 for it. And like i said... Just bored. haha
    04-21-2011 10:38 AM
    05-07-2011 02:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD