Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Item Description: White HTC Evo 4G ESN Clean
Want To Trade For: HTC Arrive or HTC Evo Shift + $50
Rate it : 10/10
What it comes with: Phone, battery, wall charger/Sync cable, HDMI Cable, Box, All
manuals
Item location: Janesville WI
Shipping Details: USPS Priority
Payment Options: NA
Contact Info: rpms541@gmail.com or PM Me

Description:

I have a one week old HTC Evo 4G that I'm looking to trade. I got it last sunday from the Sprint Store. The phone appears to have a little light leakage at the bottom of the screen but it's VERY minor. In fact I went to the Sprint store yesterday to have them fix it, if possible. But it was extremely too busy. Plus I just got off work and I was tired and hungry.

Other than that the phone is in excellent condition and not a scratch on it. It will come with the box, manuals, charging/sync cables and I'll also throw in a brand new HDMI Cable as well.

Note: (You can see a the light leakage in the first pic at the bottom of the phone underneath the home button. Like I said it's very minimal and can even be hidden with a case if it bothers you that much ;-)

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
interested in selling it?

Actually I took it back to Sprint and they exchanged it for a new Arrive. However, now I have two Arrives (1 from Sprint and 1 off Craigslist) so I'm now looking to trade one of them for another Evo 4G, Evo Shift or maybe even a Epic 4G.

I will be making a new thread for that phone tomorrow morning before I go to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.