I have been looking everywhere for the past few months for anyone that is selling the Sony version of the LCD for the Droid Incredible (the SLCD version). Absolutely no luck. No one has these in stock.

Does anyone know where I could buy some of these (I need about 5 of them).

Just so you know, they're not available on Ebay, GlobalDirectParts, RepairsUniverse, or any other supplier that I normally work with.

Thanks in advance for any help.
    04-18-2011 11:32 PM
    When the phone was originally released it had a amoled screen. When it launched on Verizon they couldn't keep the phone in stocked and the reason HTC couldn't make them fast enough was becuase of the amoled screens. Every thing else was made it's just samsung apparently couldn't make t he screens fast enough.

So they switched to SLCD.

All HTC Incredible's comes with a SLCD screens based on my knowledge.

Here's a engadget post regarding the back order at the time:
    http://www.engadget.com/2010/09/14/h...moled-to-slcd/
    04-19-2011 01:08 AM
    Any of them produced after Sept. 26th(maybe the 28th) 2010 have an SLCD in them from my knowledge. Not sold by, built by.
    04-19-2011 03:20 AM
    I appreciate the responses but I'm already aware that all the new Droid Incredible phones were shipped with the Sony SLCD instead of the AMOLED versions (produced by Samsung).

My question was this: Does anyone have any leads on some store, online site, random dude on the sidewalk selling the SLCD parts themselves. Not the phone. Just the actual LCD. I have a couple of phones that use that LCD and they are broken and I'd like to fix them. Unfortunately, the AMOLED version (which is readily available), is not compatible so I have to find the SLCD versions.

Thanks.
    04-19-2011 10:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD