Item Description: Great condition Black Xperia XZ with no signs of use (at least that i can tell). Any questions, fire away!
    Price:470
    Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked
    Condition: Fine
    Includes: original box with a/c adapter and USB type C cable, unused ear buds, kickstand case, tempered glass screen protector installed with two extra ones.
    Item Location: Gresham, OR
    Shipping Details: USPS priority 2-day
    Payment Options: PayPal
    Additional Info:This is the global 64GB unlocked version so the fingerprint scanner is working. So no need to try and flash anything to get it to work. I used it on T-Mobile, but it will work with AT&T and other GSM networks. See the picture with the frequencies supported in the box.Fine Unlocked Black Xperia XZ Duo with case and Tempered glass screen protectors-fgedfjza_big.jpgFine Unlocked Black Xperia XZ Duo with case and Tempered glass screen protectors-ftbsidfj_big.jpgFine Unlocked Black Xperia XZ Duo with case and Tempered glass screen protectors-gwsiqvwv_big.jpgFine Unlocked Black Xperia XZ Duo with case and Tempered glass screen protectors-itfdaubg_big.jpgFine Unlocked Black Xperia XZ Duo with case and Tempered glass screen protectors-lxknpwpk_big.jpgFine Unlocked Black Xperia XZ Duo with case and Tempered glass screen protectors-qgxyourk_big.jpgFine Unlocked Black Xperia XZ Duo with case and Tempered glass screen protectors-qhgzhprp_big.jpgFine Unlocked Black Xperia XZ Duo with case and Tempered glass screen protectors-skduczuk_big.jpgFine Unlocked Black Xperia XZ Duo with case and Tempered glass screen protectors-zgfonknx_big.jpg
    Contact Info - Please PM or post below
    03-24-2017 07:52 PM
    Bump and price drop to $450
    03-27-2017 11:07 AM
    MODs please close up, Device sold.
    03-27-2017 02:25 PM