WTS: Like New Samsung S8 Unlocked Arctic Silver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

I have for sale my like new in box Samsung S8 regular size 64g in Arctic Silver. It's fully unlocked and carrier branded free. No trace of any carrier on this device.

Shipping: USPS Priority Mail insured

Carrier unlocked: no carrier Samsung unlocked

Comes complete with boxes and all content as it would new. In fact you won't find this Samsung unlocked combo in arctic silver as your only choice is midnight black in carrier branded free unlocked. Mine is all that and in the Acrtic Silver model. I have a back protective skin on it right now and it comes with 4 cases. Cases are not pictured but I can send you the photos.

Price: $625

Payment: Google Wallet or Western Union.

Thanks for looking.

Don

91a075b239b9d418e4cbd234795079fe.jpg

10026be521a2219b61a95b293f45c728.jpg

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
It also comes with a Samsung mini wireless charger as I have it on order now set to arrive Thursday. I'll include the wireless Samsung charger too.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I might be interested in a trade but I'm pretty specific when it comes to a trade. Let me know what you have and I'll let you know. Best way is to PM me and I'll send you my number. The S8 again is like new in box less than two weeks old.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
When you say it is unlocked, is it fully compatible with all usa carriers? Specifically Verizon? Meaning,can i take this phone to a Verizon store and have them activate it for me on my account?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I might be interested in a trade but I'm pretty specific when it comes to a trade. Let me know what you have and I'll let you know. Best way is to PM me and I'll send you my number. The S8 again is like new in box less than two weeks old.

Mod Note: I edited a few pictures, Dconn. I only did this to protect the IMEI information of your phone from public view -- other then that nothing else was changed except snipping this information out :).

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
When you say it is unlocked, is it fully compatible with all usa carriers? Specifically Verizon? Meaning,can i take this phone to a Verizon store and have them activate it for me on my account?
Yes it's completely unlocked to do so. Right now I'm running sprint CDMA so you will be fine.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Mods if you don't mind, please lock and close this thread. I've not fully decided yet whether I'm going to sell my S8 so at this point I think it's better to close the thread for now. I'll post it later once I decide and have more of a defentitive answer on this. Thank you for your help.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Mods if you don't mind, please lock and close this thread. I've not fully decided yet whether I'm going to sell my S8 so at this point I think it's better to close the thread for now. I'll post it later once I decide and have more of a defentitive answer on this. Thank you for your help.
Mod note. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007