Galaxy S8+ Black - Verizon/Unlocked with accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Item Description:For sale is a 3 month old Samsung Galaxy S8+, color black. It has had a plastic screen protector on since day one so the screen is immaculate. It has also been in a case since day one. It may have some micro scratching on the back due to removing the case but I can't see any when I'm looking at it right now. The phone works perfectly. It was purchased as a verizon phone but is currently running the unlocked software so it can be used on any US carrier.

Price: $500

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?:Unlocked

Condition:Good (see description above for more details)

Includes: Phone, original box and all contents, 2 original Samsung cases (gray silicon and clear plastic), screen protector already applied, samsung wireless charger, and 64 gb micro sd card.

Item Location: Los Angeles County California

Shipping Details: USPS Priority mail shipped in a flat rate box with lots of care.

Payment Options: PayPal Gift

Additional Info: I've done many transactions on here with 100% positive feedback. Please see the feedback forum for details.

Photos: *see below*

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

s83.jpgs81.jpgs82.jpg

dlalonde

Trusted Member
Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
I may or may not have purchased a Note 8 against my wife's will. This is my attempt at damage control.

Ha ha ha!!!! I hear you!! I'm thinking of changing from a Pixel to an S8 but I'm not for the moment for the same reason!

Thanks for the info. Good luck with the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.