This -HTC- Incredible is in mint condition w/ amazing accessories included!!! This phone has been Rooted and the S-OFF, meaning you can add or remove any files you want (thats how a phone should be). There is absolutely NO garbage installed on this phone. It runs better than it did when I bought it from Verizon!!! currently this phone is running skyRaider 4.0 ROM...

The reason I am trying to sell this phone is because I am purchasing a new ThunderBolt....

ACCESSORIES INCLUDED WITH THIS PHONE ARE:
    1.Droid INCREDIBLE by HTC (Verizon only) CLEAN ESN (no scratches whatsoever, I have had it in an OTTERBOX case and a *zagg screen protector since I bought it!!!)
    2: I am also including 2 batteries : the original RED incredible battery and a Siedo 1750 mAh battery too. Also, included is the HOUSE CHARGER and Original Box with all paperwork and CD's
    3: the phone originally came with a 2gb micro SD card but I am including a 4gb microSD card instead; i'm also including the SD card adapter for the ability to directly place card into computer or laptop.
    4. and Finally, the best phone case money can buy, OTTERBOX, it is a 2-piece plastic shell that encases the phone, then a rubber case goes around the plastic for double protection, as well as a belt holster!!!

I am asking 200.00 for everything
    05-12-2011 01:37 PM
    ill trade you 2 stock batteries for your seidio?
    05-12-2011 10:08 PM
    ill trade you 2 stock batteries for your seidio?
    Thanks for the offer, but Im trying to sell the whole package as is I have it on craigslist for 225... figured I give a discount to my fav peeps on my fav site
    05-12-2011 10:17 PM
    cool, well if it dosent sell let me know as i would love to get the battery off you
    05-12-2011 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD