GOOD condition Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 6GB/256GB MIUI 9 7.9.21 Global Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Item Description: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 6GB/256GB Black

Price: $535 PayPal gift. Please add 3% fee for PayPal purchase. See picture below for details, price is including shipping.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: N/A

Condition: GOOD/Excellent

Includes: Phone, Box, charger brick, USB-C cable, headphone dongle, factory case, spare (new) tempered glass screen protector

Item Location: Los Angeles, CA area

Shipping Details: FedEx with signature confirmation

Payment Options: PayPal gift is preferred

Additional Info:

I have had fun using this phone but need make space for the new Pixel 2 and/or V30. Phone is superb in terms of ergonomics. Xiaomi managed to stuff a 6 inch screen in a tiny body. This phone is much more manageable for one handed use compared to the original Mix. Phone is MIUI 9 | 7.9.21 Beta Global ROM with Play Store and Google services out of the box. Camera is not shabby even in low light. The phone doesn't break a sweat due to 6GB RAM. It is dual SIM and has 256GB storage on board. I get LTE on T-Mobile in the LA area and has all the bands compared to the Pixel and iPhone.

This was a review unit so there were quite a few screen scratches, see pictures. I applied a tempered glass screen protector and most of them are gone. One is visible and one it takes a certain angle to view to see it. Neither of them impact on screen visibility. The rest of the body is in excellent condition.

Bootloader is unlocked and you can install EPIC ROM or any other ROM folks have been working on for this device.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Contact Info - Please PM or post below.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Couple of more pictures.
3c066a4fdd5c74c297f30a50e954a68d.jpg
08460f6a368162dc08196b6f811dbafb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.