Horizon Blue Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Item Description: Horizon blue XZ1 Compact, bought from Libra89 on this forum. Comes with box, fast charger, headphones, Ringke clear case, Ringke Invisible defender film screen protector. Has a few dings on the the top and bottom corners and a small nick along the left hand edge of the body next to the screen, will show in pics. It's very small and doesn't open up the device so it should still be water resistant. I have it flashed with the customized CE (central Europe) firmware to enable fingerprint scanner but I have the US OEM file flashed as well to enable US bands. I get LTE, VoLTE, and WiFi calling on T-Mobile.

Price: $420 gift shipped, or $433 goods shipped.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked? Unlocked for GSM carriers

Condition: Good

Includes: See description

Item Location: Spokane, WA

Shipping Details: USPS Priority with signature to Paypal confirmed address only. I prefer to deal with reputable long standing members

Payment Options: Paypal gift or goods

Additional Info: Great phone, just doesn't play nice with my car stereo

Photos: _20171109_152818.jpg_20171109_152846.jpg_20171109_152833.JPGxz1cback.jpgxz1cbottom.jpgxz1ctopcorner.jpgxz1chead.jpg

Contact Info - Please post below before PM'ing me for transparency (do not post your email address)

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm open to trades that work with T-Mobile. I'd take a white Essential phone, a Honor 8 plus cash, Mate 9 plus cash, Z Play plus cash, as long as they're in good-mint condition. Don't be afraid to offer something if you have something, worst I can say is no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21