Item Description : At&t HTC Inspire
    Price : $315 including shipping
    Rate it : 9.9/10
    What it comes with : Inspire, Otterbox Commuter(3 weeks old), gel skin, 3 extra screen protectors, wall adapter & sync cordm 8GB memory card
    Item location : Las Vegas
    Shipping Details : Fedex
    Payment Options : paypal only
    Contact Info : garz76@gmail (dot) com Please email only

Any additional info: This is 3 months old. Not even a scratch. It has screen protector installed but that has scracthes but not on actual screen. It includes a Otterbox that I paid $40 shipped. Its not rooted.

Feedback on our sister site CrackBerry.com http://forums.crackberry.com/f140/fe...sitive-257967/

05-16-2011 02:35 PM
    I know you have your Inspire for sale but had a question...I will be selling my Evo (sprint) and was wondering if you were changing service providers and if so I would trade you my mint condition Evo for your Inspire. I havn't posted on this site but I do a ton of reading lol. I have great feedback with ebay and another forum that I am a MOD on also, so you know that I'm not trying to screw you or anyone else also Any way, I just thought I would ask, never hurts and I appreciate your time

Bella Chic
    05-16-2011 08:01 PM
    I know you have your Inspire for sale but had a question...I will be selling my Evo (sprint) and was wondering if you were changing service providers and if so I would trade you my mint condition Evo for your Inspire. I havn't posted on this site but I do a ton of reading lol. I have great feedback with ebay and another forum that I am a MOD on also, so you know that I'm not trying to screw you or anyone else also Any way, I just thought I would ask, never hurts and I appreciate your time

Bella Chic
    No I'm not switching providers. Just trying to eliminate a line
    05-16-2011 08:07 PM
    Oh ok I appreciate you writing back. I'm going to switch to AT&T because I can do there prepaid deal at 2 bucks a day with any AT&T phone and that is cheaper than what I'm paying with Sprint. Good luck, I'm sure it will go quick

Bella Chic
    05-16-2011 08:13 PM
    anybody???
    05-18-2011 04:58 PM
    Traded with Chaos5. Please close
    05-21-2011 04:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD