Iphone 7+ 128GB with SnapDragon Jet Black with cover, 128 GB, in Fine condition for $600. Very lightly and lovingly used, always kept in a cover. No blemishes or scratches or any signs of being used. Comes in the original box and original accessories in the box. Cover is included, in the original cover box.
    Original in-box accessories include - earpods with lightning connector, lightning to headphone jack adapter, lightning to usb cable and usb power adapter.
    Included is the original Clear Cover Case in its box.
    Device is fully functional, ready to be activated by a new user. This is unlocked, so you can use with any carrier you want. I am the original owner, and the unit functions flawlessly.

photos attached.

Shipping only to USA, with confirmed paypal only.
    Attached Thumbnails Fine condition - Apple iPhone 7 Plus (Unlocked)-20171221_100806.jpg   Fine condition - Apple iPhone 7 Plus (Unlocked)-20171221_100730.jpg   Fine condition - Apple iPhone 7 Plus (Unlocked)-20171221_100717.jpg  
    01-24-2018 12:25 PM
    Iphone 7+ 128GB with SnapDragon Jet Black with cover, 128 GB, in Fine condition for $600. Very lightly and lovingly used, always kept in a cover. No blemishes or scratches or any signs of being used. Comes in the original box and original accessories in the box. Cover is included, in the original cover box.
    Original in-box accessories include - earpods with lightning connector, lightning to headphone jack adapter, lightning to usb cable and usb power adapter.
    Device is fully functional, ready to be activated by a new user. This is unlocked, so you can use with any carrier you want. I am the original owner, and the unit functions flawlessly.

photos attached.

Looking for any trades? Wouldn't mind trying out larger model. Didn't like the 6s size and speed.
    01-24-2018 11:32 PM
    Looking for any trades? Wouldn't mind trying out larger model. Didn't like the 6s size and speed.
    Sorry, no. My husband already has iphone X and nobody else uses iphones at my home.
    01-25-2018 11:24 AM

photos attached.

Hello. I would suggest selling this over on our dedicated Apple site -- iMore. You can visit their marketplace below.

https://forums.imore.com/marketplace-buy-sell-trade/
    01-30-2018 04:33 PM