Looking to trade a HTC Thunderbolt with TONs of accessories for a Droid Charge.

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I am looking to trade my HTC thunderbolt with accessories for a droid charge. The accessories i have are 2 cases, screen protectors, car charger, extra wall charger and car mount. The TB is still in MINT condition and comes with original box and everything in it. There is nothing wrong with it, i just have a TB as my work phone and i want the charge as my personal device.

glsteve

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: Looking to trade a HTC Thunderbolt with TONs of accessories f

I am looking to trade my HTC thunderbolt with accessories for a droid charge. The accessories i have are 2 cases, screen protectors, car charger, extra wall charger and car mount. The TB is still in MINT condition and comes with original box and everything in it. There is nothing wrong with it, i just have a TB as my work phone and i want the charge as my personal device.

Hi yes i am interested in your tbolt i have a droid charge mint condition esn is clean i also have a otterbox case for it only condition i have is that u send yours first as i have been screwed before and this the only phone i have send me a text at 9205393509.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674