I am looking to trade my HTC thunderbolt with accessories for a droid charge. The accessories i have are 2 cases, screen protectors, car charger, extra wall charger and car mount. The TB is still in MINT condition and comes with original box and everything in it. There is nothing wrong with it, i just have a TB as my work phone and i want the charge as my personal device.
    05-22-2011 02:44 AM
    Would you consider trading for an iPhone 4?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    05-30-2011 10:38 PM
    Is the TB rooted?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    07-23-2011 10:04 AM
    I am looking to trade my HTC thunderbolt with accessories for a droid charge. The accessories i have are 2 cases, screen protectors, car charger, extra wall charger and car mount. The TB is still in MINT condition and comes with original box and everything in it. There is nothing wrong with it, i just have a TB as my work phone and i want the charge as my personal device.
    Hi yes i am interested in your tbolt i have a droid charge mint condition esn is clean i also have a otterbox case for it only condition i have is that u send yours first as i have been screwed before and this the only phone i have send me a text at 9205393509.
    08-04-2011 03:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD