WTT: Motorola Droid +Seidio case/dock

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(7436)

Jan 13, 2010
twitter.com
I'm finicky. I like having a new device to play with every few months. That combined with me never using the Droid's keyboard, knowing I don't have nearly enough apps running to ever notice a performance/lag difference, and the fact that I miss the Sense UI...

For example (and absolutely no BS here): I've had 5 different phones in the past year. How, you ask? Well... First, I got the EnV Touch, when we switched to Verizon from AT&T last June. Then I traded someone for a BB Storm. Then I went back to another EnV Touch. From there, I bought a Samsung Rogue off eBay, tried that out. That had so many issues (3 replacements!!) that Verizon gave me an Eris (which I loved), which I later traded for a Droid. Now that the Incredible is coming (I figure I can't afford it), I want to try out the Palm Pre, Devour, or for the hell of it, the Eris again. I like the Droid, don't get me wrong. The Devour looks cool for the social networking features, the Palm Pre has always intrigued me (new UI, OS, etc.), and I always loved the Eris. If the iPhone doesn't rear its ugly head on Verizon in the next few months, I may just cough up the cash for an Incredible (or hope I win that contest). For the time being, I want to switch things up.

I'm just never content. :) What can I say?

Last edited:

ThirstyTurtle

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Just thought id give you my $.02 which is to stay away from the Pre Plus. I'm the same as you, I've had 13 phones in the last 4 years! I've had the Droid since launch but recently got the Pre Plus and LOVED it for about a week, then I got really bored with it and realized there's not a lot to do with it, even if you "root" it there isn't much customization and hardly any apps, you'll miss the Droid before long, just sell the Droid on eBay and get the Incredible, or maybe the Eris, but no Pre!

anon(7436)

Jan 13, 2010
twitter.com
Yeah. If nobody ends up making me an offer on here, I'll just get a loaner phone for cheap and sell this bad boy on eBay. The Incredible might be in my grasp after all. But I'll give it time; I am in no rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane