HTC U11 Amazing Silver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Thread title: (WTS/WTT)

Item Description: Like new Amazing Silver HTC U11. Comes with everything in the box at retail. Unused headphones, unused charger, case, and so forth. Will come with a 6 pack of Supershieldz film screen protectors. It never had a sim card in it, didn't leave the house at all in the two days I had it. It literally sat on the table while I decided if I'd keep it or not.

Received from Amazon on Monday afternoon, and it was packed up and waiting for UPS to pick it up since Wednesday night. Decided to see if someone here would like it instead for a cheaper price than Amazon/HTC. If no interest I'll just send it back to Amazon for a full refund of my $700. The only reason I'm offering here is I'd rather have money in my Paypal than $700 locked in Amazon credit.

Price: $620 gift or $640 goods.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: GSM unlocked

Condition: Fine (mint like new, only out of the box 2 days and only inside)

Includes: Box, unused fast charger, unused usb c cable, unused headphones, case, sim eject tool, micro fiber cloth, papers

Item Location: Washington State

Shipping Details: USPS Priority with Signature to Paypal confirmed address in the US only. Can ship on Saturday for Monday-Tuesday delivery.

Payment Options: Paypal gift or goods

Additional Info: Here is a link to my Swappa profile so you know I'm a legit seller

https://swappa.com/user/GNK133/profile?ref=mobilenations&data1=UUacUvbUpU5853191

Photos: See below

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, forgot to put the only thing(s) I'm interested in are the "terrible" iPhone 7 Plus T-Mobile compatible or good old Paypal.

I declined UPS pickup today but he's coming back on Monday so if it's still here when he shows up, it's going back to Amazon.

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Scratch that. For 625 gift I'll do the phone and sd card. 645 goods. You're getting the phone for cheaper than retail with an extra 128GB

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Forgot to mention, if it's purchased within the next 30-45 minutes, I can have it mailed out today. Post offices close around me at 3PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12