WTS: Like new in box Axon 7 Mini with extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I have for sale as like new in box ZTE Axon 7 Mini. It's will come as new condition. All the contents in the box are new and never touched. I've added a Silver Carbon Fiber back skin to it for protection and grip which is new also. It comes with a leather orange FitBag sleeve and a new ZTE case that I ordered directly from ZTE for it. Of course it has the same identical high end premium metal build as the Axon 7 along with the same Dolby Atmos surround sound dual front facing speakers that are the best on the market. I just bought an Honor 8 which is the only reason I'm thinking of selling the kit. The phone is in brand new condition as it will come to you just as a new one would. The box and contents are perfect as well. This is definitely a sleeper phone of 2017 as you won't find another phone that comes close to the quality of this in terms of price. It's got a flagship premium build and flagship speakers.

Condition: Fine

Shipping: Priority Mail USPS

Price: $160 for the entire package with everything

Any questions please let me know here or message me and I'll send you my number to discuss further. It's a great solid device that is highly underrated as you will immediately yell once you have held it in hand and used it. Please see attached pictures of everything that it comes with.

af1eeba37083aa2f0ab2d1c8a187d2f6.jpg

a058963b07571238d102d46cb369cf41.jpg

ebe20dafa0ce8f1dd1183a70e2841b06.jpg

c3ac234702b1c561997484caf8e13f8e.jpg

295c43e4f03a856f45eba76a0f78f8f6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Yeah but that was before I bought the 64g honor 8. Now that I've bought that phone it gives me two of the same size phones and I typically keep one smaller device and one larger device so if I sell this one now I'll save up for me a larger screen phone. I have no need for two exact same size phones. That's why I've posted it back up for sale. I wasn't sure the first time if I was definitely getting the honor 8 but I did so now I'm selling it to make room for a bigger media device to have that will be my second device to my daily driver honor 8

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys I need to sell this one so I'm dropping the price for the entire package to just $145!! Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Wanted to add another price drop to $140 or best offer. I'm open to offers now so let me know what you have in mind and I'll do my best to work a deal out with you on the like new ZTE Axon.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I'm now open to all offers on this sleeper phone. I am searching for a larger screen device since I just bought the honor 8 which is the only reason I'm selling it. Bring all your offers and message me. I'll give you a good deal. I'm generous. Thanks.

mymigi

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm now open to all offers on this sleeper phone. I am searching for a larger screen device since I just bought the honor 8 which is the only reason I'm selling it. Bring all your offers and message me. I'll give you a good deal. I'm generous. Thanks.
Can't pm you.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Yes it's still available to all. I'm having issues with my PM as I'm unable to respond for some reason. I just tried responding to one of you but it would not go through on my end. Let me contact a mod and see what is wrong with my PM. Contact me here though meanwhile. I'll try and get my PM working but yes the phone is still for sale.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
My inbox was full. I'm sorry about that. I wondered why I could not respond. I've responded to one of you. The Axon is still available. Just shoot me a message now and I'll be able to respond now.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Let's get this device sold. Regular $300 retail then they dropped the price to $199 which is an awesome deal for this phone if you've never handled it before it's like that of a flagship phone.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I'm sorry I was going to put a rock bottom price on it. I need to sell it. I just bought a new iPhone and I'm now going back to apple. I also have one extra brand new case that I just found. It's a brown leather folio flip case. The rock bottom quick sell price is now $100 dollars. I only take two forms of payment as my PayPal account was hacked and I can only send money not receive. Anyways for everything for the entire kit I'll let it go for $100 dollars even. This is an awesome deal on an awesome phone. Major discount. $100 even and I'll take care of the shipping in that total of $100 dollars. Message me and lets get this brand new Axon 7 sold.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry I was going to put a rock bottom price on it. I need to sell it. I just bought a new iPhone and I'm now going back to apple. I also have one extra brand new case that I just found. It's a brown leather folio flip case. The rock bottom quick sell price is now $100 dollars. I only take two forms of payment as my PayPal account was hacked and I can only send money not receive. Anyways for everything for the entire kit I'll let it go for $100 dollars even. This is an awesome deal on an awesome phone. Major discount. $100 even and I'll take care of the shipping in that total of $100 dollars. Message me and lets get this brand new Axon 7 sold.
What forms of payment do you accept?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49