Item Description: Galaxy S10+ Ceramic Black, 8GB / 512GB

Price: CAD $1,250

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Factory Unlocked (from Samsung Store)

Condition: Fine

Includes: All original accessories – never used. Also includes Samsung leather case (tan), two Totallee slim cases (black, frosted)
    Item Location: Canada (N. of Toronto)

Shipping Details: To anywhere in Canada (FedEx, Can Post). Also willing to meet live, in the GTA.

Payment Options: Paypal gift, eTransfer

Additional Info: Used for less than 6 weeks, to end of May. Business conditions then required that I use iOS. I’ve been trying to get an exception, but no joy. I love the device but must let it go. There’s not a scratch or scuff on it, and the original Samsung screen protector is still in place. USB-C port barely used -- all charging was done wirelessly.

Photos: See below

Contact Info - Please PM.

Samsung Galaxy S10+ Ceramic Black 512GB (Factory Unlocked) and cases-front.jpg
    Samsung Galaxy S10+ Ceramic Black 512GB (Factory Unlocked) and cases-accessories.jpg
    Samsung Galaxy S10+ Ceramic Black 512GB (Factory Unlocked) and cases-cases.jpg
    Samsung Galaxy S10+ Ceramic Black 512GB (Factory Unlocked) and cases-condition-front.jpg
    Samsung Galaxy S10+ Ceramic Black 512GB (Factory Unlocked) and cases-condition-top.jpg
    Samsung Galaxy S10+ Ceramic Black 512GB (Factory Unlocked) and cases-condition-bottom.jpg
    Samsung Galaxy S10+ Ceramic Black 512GB (Factory Unlocked) and cases-condition-side-l.jpg
    Samsung Galaxy S10+ Ceramic Black 512GB (Factory Unlocked) and cases-condition-side-r.jpg
    09-22-2019 04:30 PM