It's a rather interesting looking yet inexpensive device that I want. Can anyone chime in on this sentiment? If you don't want one, why? I like the white model so far.
    01-18-2016 11:48 PM
    I've got a Notifier in the mail. Snowmageddon has it hung up in West Virginia. I went with the black one.
    01-25-2016 09:45 PM
    I just got a black one; I would have, and should have, bought a white one and put a black band on it. I paid about $35 on Citizen Goods. I might buy a white one to switch back and forth the white looks really good.

It's really great! It's very stylish, a good-looking watch on its own. Very light and comfortable, and the band is comfy too. I've started leaving my MXPE on complete silence while at work, using the Notifier for all my notifications- calls, texts, emails, AccuWeather, what have you. The light is a nice feature, not very bright but in a dark room it works fine.

I got it on Feb 1, and charged it overnight. Started wearing it on the 2nd, all day, every day, managing several notifications and checking the date and weather in it couple times daily as well, and right now (2/7) it's at 53% battery. Awesome.

If you don't have one, get one.

Edit- forgot to add that, apparently, you can use Samsung Gear bands. Also 22mm bandswhich may or may not fit perfectly depending on the style. The Notifier uses a quick-release mechanism for the bands, no tools needed. Need to track down some spare bands for giggles.
    02-07-2016 07:00 PM
    Picked up a black "Notifier" a few months ago. It's a very clean looking watch, with a VERY responsive notification system. I switch between 5 watches now, depending on what the occasion is.

No new owners?-camber.jpgSuper formal - Camber Founders Edition (100% analog chronograph)
    No new owners?-martian.jpgSpecial occasion/dress "up" days at work - Martian Notifier
    No new owners?-gs2.jpgEveryday wear - Samsung Gear S2 Classic
    No new owners?-gr.jpgSleeping/working out - Fitbit Charge HR
    No new owners?-timex.jpgSwimming - Timex Expedition / Reef Gear (analog watch with digital "iron man" window)
    03-28-2016 09:43 PM
    Just an update after using mine for a while.
    The one I got was a couple of firmware updates behind but it was a very easy process to get it up to date and it is MUCH more stable afterwards so most of the negative reviews on sites about drops and unable to connect issues are fixed.
    The range from device is spot on with my Gear S and Gear Fit, not quite as far as most Bluetooth headphones but you can easily walk across a large room without worry of it dropping your connection.
    If you do leave connection you have to go into the app on your phone and uncheck world time and/or weather and check them again to see them if you're using them. Hopefully that'll be fixed in the next update. If you use the alarm feature, it must be connected to the phone at alarm time or it won't notify, it is just pushing a notification from the phone and not actually in the watch itself.
    Battery life is about 4 days on average,a but disappointing since my Gear S does so much more and lasts about as long.
    Vibration intensity is user settable and on max cannot be missed unless you're really distracted.
    The tiny ticker at the bottom is easily read by even my weaker older eyes.
    My only rub is I wish it had a back light ability for the watch itself. As I wrote above if you go out of range you lose the world time ability which I was using east coast as a way to get a quick view of the current time here, being on the east coast, when outside at night. I am not married to my phone so it's often inside and out of range of the phone so I have no way of quickly seeing the time when in the dark and out of range. A back light world prevent that, making the watch part even more useful.
    Would I buy it again? If I didn't have any other smartwatches I would but to me it was like going driving a BMW to a bicycle. A very nice bicycle but still.
    03-29-2016 09:18 AM