Vote for your favorite browser

What browser is best?

• Total voters

G-Money713

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I have been jumping around on all of the different browsers and can't really find a favorite. What is everyone else using? If I don't have your browser of choice listed, post it up.

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
i keep bouncing as well. i was using skyfire, it was ok. i used dolphin hd for a few weeks, which was fine. i keep find myself reverting back to stock though

dmoney17

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I like the dolphin HD browser. Can save my bookmarks to the SD card and I can sync my Chrome bookmarks to my Incredible (although I haven't done this yet).

painterface

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
best browser on android?

there's the android browser, dolphin browser, mini opera

those three I tried

what else have you guys tried and which one do you like the best?

so far I like dolphin

it's pretty awesome. easy to use, it has TABS (woo), and just looks better

I'm down to try anything, though, so let's hear em

Hero23

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Re: best browser on android?

I prefer dolphin browser hd to everything else I've tried.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I was using Dolphin HD which I loved.

But recently I tried out Skyfire and it works quite a bit better for sites with videos (I love that it has the option to display the "normal" web page for those that try to force you into the mobile version), so I have switched to it for now. I do not like the actual browsing experience as much as Dolphin though (seems to always zoom in way too far as the default, but I need to look at the settings and see if it's something I can change).

Chillout80s

May 21, 2010
Visit site
I've tried, literally, every browser out there..and everytime there's a major revision to an established browser I download it and try it. I keep coming back to the stock browser; it's fast, easy to use, and just works. It doesn't FC, it doesn't lag, and it does what it's supposed too.

When a solid, stable, version of Firefox is released I'll give that one a go because Im a devout FF user but until then, stock works great for me.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I am still using the default browser too. I have not really had a reason to switch to another one yet but I will one day just to see how it is . :)

melwan

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
@Nebilim Interesting, I'm getting different results with Froyo. Stock is blowing the heck outa Opera in my experience.

Are you using Froyo?

painterface

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
also, what's the difference between dolphin HD and just the regular dolphin?

I have dolphin now...would I need to uninstall it before adding HD? or does it add to it or would they just be separate icons?