Vote for your favorite browser

What browser is best?

• Total voters

Nebilim

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
@Nebilim Interesting, I'm getting different results with Froyo. Stock is blowing the heck outa Opera in my experience.

Are you using Froyo?

No i have the EVO...i might have to do some test to get a better CPU percentages for both. ill probably try it with dolphin as well.

I am currently test my battery on standby running a few apps like K-9 Mail with background data to see what i get. so far so good. after 1 h 5 min. 100% :D

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
best browser?

Opera, Skyfire, or Dolphin HD? What do you guys prefer?

I've been using Dolphin HD but it has by far the largest install. I don't really know why I defaulted to it, but I'm up for change if you guys think the others are worth a try. We are creatures of habit I guess. LOL

SeeK

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
My personal opinion is that until Opera Mobile is released, Opera's not really an option.

I use the stock 2.1 browser for now. No real complaints about that, other than the rather limited cache size.

Last edited:

Lyanheart

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I've tried a couple of the alternative browsers, and I keep coming back to the stock one. The only one I've kept on the phone is Opera Mini because it actually seems faster over 2G/Edge. On 3G or wifi I can't tell much difference. Dolphin and Dolphin HD have nice features but both feel very sluggish.

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I prefer Dolphin out of all the ones I've tried, but keep the others on hand just in case. I use Skyfire for any sites with Flash video (at least for now), but don't really like the browser itself.

canonfaz

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I use Dolphin. I love the way the way Dolphin allows you to access bookmarks (by sliding the left side of the page) and the way that the tabs function.

I have not tried Opera though. I have not had a need to switch browsers since I am very happy with Dolphin.