Vote for your favorite Weather app

What is your favorite weather app?

• Total voters

Slingbox

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
This Poll is missing two of the best weather app Available to android.

Ive been using Beweather Pro great visual effects , forecast , weather alert push notification and radar.
For detail radar I use PYkl3 which is amazing!!! Its developer released update yesterday check it out.
PYKL3 Radar

sfrrr

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I've started using accuweather prime (expensive) because the weather accuracy website says it's the most accurate for my area. Weather Accuracy free and pro weren't customizable enough for me, but prime is. I've used it for only a few weeks, and, so far, it's updated smoothly for all of my 5 locations.

I sorely miss SBSH Pocketweather for win mobile. It gave you as much detail as you wanted--superficial look or extreme detail. Really customizable.

When I was using my HTC-AT&T Fuze, it had a gorgeous weather app that showed a windshield wiper when it rained. Does anyone know how-where i can get it now for my galaxy s2? Not even the gorgeous animated weather has the rain wipers.

Thanks.

mtmjr90

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
When I was using my HTC-AT&T Fuze, it had a gorgeous weather app that showed a windshield wiper when it rained. Does anyone know how-where i can get it now for my galaxy s2? Not even the gorgeous animated weather has the rain wipers.

Thanks.

My guess is that you're referring to HTC's proprietary weather app. If so, you cannot get that app on any phone that isn't running Sense (or Sense ROM)...which pretty much means only HTC phones.

namichael

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
This Poll is missing two of the best weather app Available to android.

Ive been using Beweather Pro great visual effects , forecast , weather alert push notification and radar.
For detail radar I use PYkl3 which is amazing!!! Its developer released update yesterday check it out.
PYKL3 Radar

Ditto on the Beweather. I used it on my blackberry before making the change to android. That was the first app I searched out when I got my GS2.

gdbjr

Banned
Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Hands down it is Be Weather. Great widgets, uses wunderground for it's source and has weather alerts and temp notification in the status bar.

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I dumped Beautiful Widgets about a month ago and went with BeWeather & Widgets Pro (still only .99 cents). Wow, night and day difference! Blows Beautiful Widgets out of the water! Much better features and a great weather source (Weather Underground!). It's really a full blown weather app with widget capability. And the kicker; it can use Beautiful Widget's Super Clock skins, so I was able to keep my favorite NakedAlloy skin. :p

sfrrr

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
No weather map does everything, although Elecont comes closest. I'm currently running five Weather apps, but I'm about to uninstall them all because it takes more time to launch each one, check the info it does best, then close it, open the next, etc. If I use each app's widget, half of my home screens are taken up with repetitive weather reports. It is faster, and probably more informative, to tap on a website shortcut and go to Wunderground, NOAA, or wherever.

sfrrr

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

SamOliver

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I use the Weather Eye widget because it looks the best and I have it set up to open the 1Weather app when I click on it because it gives me a lot more info than Weather Eye.

Quijana

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
World Weather Clock Widget.
I really wanted a tiny widget, icon sized, that would show me date, temp, time, chance of rain, but that would not compete with my gorgeous Koi wallpaper.
This one fit the bill perfectly!
Easy to use, just tap it once to get weather for the week.
Darcy

volleyfaj

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Weather bug elite has been the most accurate for my location, and I love just about everything with it. I see a lot of mentions about a weather bug/beautiful widgets combo. I haven't tried that, but based on the positive remarks, I think I'm going to give it a try. Thanks

Sent from my ADR6350 using Android Central Forums

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Another vote for Be Weather Pro here. Like others, had it on my BlackBerry for several years and loved it. Is just as good on android and features plenty of customization.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670